Mapex Armory HP8005CB Chrome/Black Plated 5-Piece Hardware Pack
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Mapex HP8005CB hardware pack features 2 cymbal boom stands, Hi-hat stand, snare stand and single kick drum pedal.
This set comes in a chrome and black plated finish giving a stylish look and feel to your drum kit and is designed to be incredibly sturdy.
The Mapex HP8005CB Chrome & Black Plated Hardware Pack features 2 cymbal boom stands, Hi-hat stand, snare stand and single kick drum pedal.2 x Mapex B800CB Boom Cymbal Stands
- The B800CB boom cymbal stand features are a compact boom arm system that provides compact stand storage.
- The double braced leg shape allows for better stand positioning and can be folded easily for compact storage.
- The multi-step boom and super-glide stepless cymbal tilter enable quick and unlimited cymbal positioning.
- The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock keeps the top cymbal secure during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- The P800CB Single Bass Drum Pedal makes use of a double chain drive, which gives a durable and smooth feel.
- Fully adjustable and accommodating for all bass drum angles whilst the pedal is flat, due to a simple self-adjusting hoop clamp with a side-mounted adjuster.
- The P800CB consists of a Falcon Series Beater, which comes with both 10g and 20g weights so that the user can customise the feel of the P800CB.
- An extended footboard increases speed, and gives the player plenty of room to find the perfect foot placement.
- The S800CB is an Offset Multi-Step Adjuster and Universal Ball-in-Socket Snare Basket Tilter, allowing limitless snare drum positions.
- The Die-Cast Snare Basket Adjuster and a Clamp-Style Memory Lock make sure the drum remains securely in position, and Double-Braced Legs and Die-Cast Memory Locks provide stability during rough play.
- The H800CB has a Tru-Direct-Pull Drive System and 10-Position Tension Adjustment, which ensures a resistance-free feel at every tension setting.
- Its Double-Braced Swivel Tripod Legs allow a double pedal to be closely positioned, with a detachable solid steel base increasing stability. The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock secures the top cymbal during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.