Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
1000W Total System Power
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
Class-Leading, Chest-Thumping Low End
- 15 high-output woofer / 1.4’’ titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
Total System Optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Lightweight and Portable
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.