The perfect complement for your Mackie MR series speakers, the MR10Smk3 lets things get real low. Offering incredible bass extension in addition to stellar studio monitor sound, designed with music in mind.
- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10 glass aramid composite woofer
- Frequency response: 28Hz – 220Hz
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.