Never before has there been such a perfect blend of power, portability and professional sound. The HD1221 2-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power, unmatched clarity and extreme flexibility in a design that looks as good as it sounds.
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- High-definition digital processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW®
- 12” neodymium woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1.75” compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- Custom designed user-rotatable 90 x 50 horn by Martin Audio®
- 60 degree monitor angle for maximum coverage on stage
- Three user-selectable voicing modes for easy system tuning
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (50 lb / 22.7 kg)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand / pole mountable
|Power||600 watts rms|
|SPL||133db max spl|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.