Mackie DLM8 Compact PA Speaker
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The DLM8 combines unique driver design with powerful proprietary digital signal processing - delivering unprecedented performance in a ultra-compact system. The DLM8 features TruSource Technology, an innovative concept that combines a 1.75" high-frequency compression driver with 8" low-frequency woofer into a single, vertically-aligned, common-magnet driver. Enabling the unit to be compact, light-weight and extremely capable, delivering unmatched fidelity across the entire frequency range.
Driving the DLM8 is a 2000W, Class-D, ultra-efficient amplifier that provides maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to be heard. The power-pack features optimum heat dispersion and dynamic protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night.
Drawing on years of mixer experience, Mackie have incorporated a powerful one-touch integrated digital mixer with all the connectivity, effects, processing and tools needed for professional applications.
Mackie 8 inch Full Range Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- TruSource Technology Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver 8 LF woofer / 1.75 HF compression driver Incredibly compact, lightweight design.
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||14.000000|
|Power||1000 watts RMS|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!