The new Mackie DL32R Rackmount Digital Mixer is a powerful, portable and flexible mixer, which allows you, via iPad app, to control the sound from anywhere in the venue, and also to save the settings!
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere. It's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Plus, it remembers your settings for quick setup.
From mic pre gain all the way through to control over your multi-track recording and playback, only the Mackie DL32R delivers complete wireless control over your 32-channel mix.
FLEXIBLE MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths.
Unmatched Wireless Control - No separate recording rig required. Get wireless control over 24x24 direct-to-disk recording/playback (32x32 coming soon!)
Let the band sleep it off. Record them once and perform a time-saving virtual soundcheck
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression*
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ +HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay*
- 03 Stereo FX processors with tons of great-sounding reverbs and delays plus dedicated sends & returns
*Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ & compression only.
SMALL IN SIZE BIG IN PROCESSING
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
MASTER FADER - THE MOST INTUITIVE CONTROL APP EVER
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. It's the most intuitive control app on the market, proven at more than 2 million live mixes the world over.
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24x24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilise Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels*
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.