Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer Lightning
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPads. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear.
The sleek and low profile design proves that bigger isn’t always better.
Mackie Master Fader At Version 2.0Sound technology doesn't stand still and neither do Mackie, they're always working to improve. With the latest Master Fader software you get even more control over your routing and FX.
Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer Key Features
- Control the mix from anywhere
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities
- Mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad
- Master Fader app brings groundbreaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment
- Create mix snapshots, channel presets and record stereo tracks straight to your iPad.
- 16 flagship Onyx mic preamps
- 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- 4-band EQ, gate and compressor on channel inputs
- Global reverb and delay processors
- 31-band graphic EQ with compressor limiter on main outputs
- Full-featured reverb and tap delay
- Can support up to 10 iPads simultaneously
- Band members can adjust their own monitors
- Use your iPad camera to snap quick pics of the band members or gear for customized channel IDs.
- Uses Lightening
- Weighs 3.2kg
*iPad not included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Effects||Global reverb and delay processors|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!