The M-Audio Uber Mic is a great new condenser microphone that prides itself on being a fantastic all-rounder, suitable for virtually any application.
USB Microphone with Professional Results
From recording acoustic instruments to vocals, podcasts to broadcasting the M-Audio Uber Mic can do it all. Within the M-Audio Uber Mic is a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone which is great for a number of applications. Simply put, the Uber Mic gives you everything you need for any scenario, all in one easy to use package. With its wide 30 – 20,000Hz frequency response range and sample rates up to 48kHz you get incredibly accurate recordings of your source; whatever it may be. Combine that with the pristine A/D converters providing 16-bit resolution digital audio giving your recordings some amazing dynamic range, capturing every subtle nuance of the performance and you have amazing, professional studio quality sound.
M-Audio Uber Mic Key Features:
- Easy, Intuitive Operation for Any Application
- Wide-Range 30–20,000 Hz Frequency Response for Detailed, Natural Sound
- 3-Capsule Condenser Microphone Element, Including Single-Point Stereo
- 4 Selectable Polar Patterns to Customise Your Ideal Recording
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional, and Stereo
- 1/8” Headphone Jack and Internal Headphone Amplifier
- USB/Direct Mixing Control with Mic Volume Control Enables Zero-Latency Recording and Monitoring
- Microphone Mute Control Ensures Privacy
- LCD Display Shows Polar Pattern and Currently Selected Control Level
- Studio-Quality Recording and Playback for Accurate Reproduction
- Convenient Desktop Mounting
- Threaded Insert for Optional Stand-Mounting
- Integrated Stand Fits Easily Into any Setup
- Includes 2GB (500+ sample) cutting-edge sound library from leading content developer Touch Loops.
- Pro Tools | First Included
Not only do the wide frequency response and A/D converters ensure fantastic quality audio capture on pretty much any source you can through at it; the M-Audio Uber Mic also features four switchable polar patterns, making it even easier to capture a huge range of sources – from acoustic instruments and percussion to vocals and more.
Ready for virtually any recording scenario, you can set the M-Audio Uber Mic to any of the following four polar pickup patterns:
- Cardioid – This directional pattern is perfect for capturing a single sound source while rejecting unwanted sound such as room reflection and background noise
- Omnidirectional – Equal output and sensitivity is provided at all angles, capturing sound sources from everything direction. This is great for adding ambience to your recordings or capturing ensembles and multiple sources.
- Figure 8 – Equal output and sensitivity is provided on two sides of the microphone, great for capturing two sound sources at once.
- Single Point Stereo – This setting captures sound from both the left and right sides of the microphone to create a true stereo image.
Easy Setup and Great Control
Setting up the M-Audio Uber Mic is also extremely straight forward. It is powered by a mini-USB so you can just plug it straight in and get going.
It also comes with a dedicated stand which is great for convenient desk mounting and an integrated thread insert means you use a wide variety of stands for different purposes.
With dedicated USB/direct mixing control and microphone volume controls built-in, you’ll find it easy to get the results you need while you record and monitor with zero-latency so you can hear what you’re recording in real time.
A built-in headphone output allows you to monitor the performance directly from the Uber Mic for the ultimate in convenience. You’ll also find a microphone mute control on the Uber Mic, allowing you to stop capturing audio with the touch of a button – a must have during live broadcasting.
With the onboard LCD display, you’ll find it easy to check on your settings at a glance and make precise adjustments to your level and polar pattern configuration.
One Mic for All Applications
With its super wide frequency response range, intuitive controls and great audio capturing technology, the M-Audio Uber Mic makes it easy to capture professional studio level recordings.
Making it extremely versatile is its four built-in, switchable polar patterns allowing you to record from a wide range of sources for the best results.
NEW Includes 2GB Sound Library of In-Demand Sound Content From Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production needs, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint! Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers. Now included with Uber Mic, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass - whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realise it!
NEW Includes Pro Tools First
First isn’t a stripped-down application. It's based on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day. All built on the rock-solid, great-sounding Pro Tools audio engine. Over 70% of all commercial music is produced using Pro Tools.
Pro Tools | First opens the door to a career in professional music production. Start learning the essential workflows required to succeed in the industry.
- Type: 3-Capsule Condenser USB Microphone
- Capsule Size: 16mm
- Polar Patterns: Figure 8, Cardioid, Omni and Stereo
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -45dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- SNR: 110 dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 10 Ohms
- Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 Ohms)
- THD: 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- SNR: 110 dB
- Connectors: (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS/Stereo Headphone Output, (1) Mini-USB Port, (1) 5/8”-27 Mounting Point
- Power: Via Mini-USB
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 10.75” / 11.4cm x 27x4cm (Diameter x Height; with Integrated Stand)
- Weight: 4.0lb / 1.8kg (Microphone & Integrated Stand), 1.5lb / 0.7kg (Microphone Only), 2.1lb / 1.0kg (Integrated Stand Only)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.