Instantly improve the sound of your studio with 3-way monitors! The M-Audio M3-8s are designed for critical listening applications as an accurate nearfield reference monitor.
Active 220-watt, 3-way Studio Reference Monitors with 8" Kevlar Woofers, 5" Kevlar Midrange, 1" Silk Dome Tweeters
The 1” woven silk dome tweeter uses Ferro-fluid voice coil cooling for added reliability at studio power levels and this tweeter imparts virtually no harshness or “listening fatigue,” as is often the case with metal dome tweeters. This is extremely important to the recording engineer who spends hours in the studio, listening to his mixes, relying on his unfatigued hearing to make subtle adjustments.
Versatile input options allow for connectivity via XLR, 1/4" Jack and RCA Phono. Connect your studio gear directly, or use any audio interface with the M3s! A stylish wood veneer finish ensure they blend in nicely with any modern studio or home furnishing.
- Real wood baffle; optimized internal bracing
- Inline mid- & high-frequency drivers offer superior imaging
- 8" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- 5" woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz
- 1" silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide
- Tri-amp Class A/B power, 220 Watts total
- XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs; RCA unbalanced input
- 3-band EQ with bypass; switchable low-cut filter
- Rear-mounted volume and power control
- Cabinet: Wood veneer front baffle with vinyl-laminated cabinet
- Size (W x H x D): 10.6" x 17.1" x 11.2"; (268 mm x 434 mm x 285 mm)
- Weight: 28.2 lbs.; (12.8 kg)
|Power||220 watts rms|
|Tweeter||1" silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*