The M-Audio BX-Sub is a 10", 240 watt active studio subwoofer designed specifically to enhance and improve the monitoring capabilities of your low end frequencies in your home studio environment. Whilst designed and matched for use with the M-Audio 'BX' series monitors, the versatility of the design on the BXSUB means you can connect it up to any stereo speakers via XLR, 1/4" Jack or RCA Phono connections.
The BX Subwoofer’s frequency response extends down to 20Hz (-3 dB), the lowest audible frequency. It uses the highest-quality components for no-compromise performance: a 10” fiberglass/paper composite driver with an oversized magnet and high-temperature 2” voice coil, powered by a 240-watt Class AB all-discrete internal amplifier with a variable 50-200 Hz crossover. The cabinet is constructed of resonant-free ¾” Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) with 1” front and rear baffles, and is heavily braced to eliminate the extraneous cabinet vibrations that can rob a subwoofer of its impact and articulation.
- 10” long-excursion low-frequency driver with oversized magnet
- 240-watt Class A/B amplifier with all-discrete transistor design
- Stereo inputs: XLR; 1/4" balanced/unbalanced; RCA
- Stereo satellite outputs: XLR; 1/4" balanced/unbalanced
- Internal crossover offers variable frequency
- Included subwoofer bypass footswitch
- High-density bass reflex cabinet with internal bracing
- Removable grill and detachable feet
- 180 phase reverse switch
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*