The M-Audio BX8 Carbon are the go-to monitor for anyone with a larger studio control room that needs extended bass response and power.
Next-Generation 130-Watt Bi-Amplified Studio Monitors
Perfect for electronic musicians, producers and engineers, they feature a 130 watt A/B bi-amplified circuitry system that delivers a flat, accurate frequency response that is well balanced with detailed high end, punchy mid-range and smooth bass depth.
A unique LED waveguide feature on the front panel allows you to position your monitors perfectly to ear-level at your mixing seat, improving accuracy in your 'sweet spot'.
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Power: 70 watts
- High-Frequency Amplifier Power: 60 watts
- Maximum Signal-To-Noise (Dynamic Range): > 100 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V ~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size: 12” x 10” x 15”; 30.48cm x 25.4cm x 38.1cm
- Weight: 26.4 lbs./unit; 11.97 kg
|Tweeter||1.25" natural silk dome tweeter|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*