The M-Audio BX3 Pair gives you two 3.5" 120-watt active studio monitors which are great for enhancing your home entertainment or your home studio.
Upgrade Your Sound
Perfect for music production, live streaming and podcasting, the M-Audio BX3 monitors are an awesome upgrade over your computer's built-in speakers and most other off-the-shelf products.
Furthermore, the M-Audio BX3 active studio monitors deliver high quality audio while remaining compact, stylish and easy-to-install so they're ideal for your desktop.
M-Audio BX3 Powered Studio Reference Monitor Pair Key Features:
- 3.5-inch Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- ¼-inch, 1/8-inch, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8-inch AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8-inch speaker interconnect cable, 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable and 1/8-inch to RCA cable
- Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
Immersive Listening Experience
M-Audio have designed the BX3 speakers to enhance live streaming audio as well as gaming, movies and music.
Providing 120 watts of incredible audio from stylish cabinets, the M-Audio BX3 monitors do just that while sitting right at home on your desk.
To produce that great sound, the M-Audio BX3 speakers feature acoustically-inert MDF cabinets with bass reflext for smooth low end while the 3.5" black Kevlar low frequency drivers produce incredible punch.
Computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters are also on board to provide beautifully clear high-end and ensure a precise stereo image.
On the real panel of the M-Audio BX3 active studio monitors, you'll find 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs allowing for a wide variety of devices to be connected.
There's also a 1/8" input and headphone connection on the front of so you can connect your tablet, computer, phone or other media playing device with ease.
Furthermore, to ensure you get the sound you need for virtually any application, the BX3 provides you with High-EQ and Low-EQ controls.
A Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch is also on board allowing you to choose which speaker is Left and which speaker is Right so you get customise your setup to suit your needs.
Includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
Included with this pair of M-Audio BX3 powered monitors is Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition.
This light version of Pro Tools, the industry standard recording software, gives you everything you need to record and produce incredible audio on your computer.
Buy the M-Audio BX3 Powered Studio Reference Monitor Pair from PMT Online now to get incredible audio for your home studio, perfect for a wide range of applications.
M-Audio BX3 Powered Studio Reference Monitor Pair Specs:
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 22kHz
- Output Power: 120W (total peak), 2 x 25W (RMS)
- LF Driver: 3.5" / 88.9 mm
- HF Driver: 1" / 25.4mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs: 1 RCA stereo input pair, 2 ¼" (6.35mm) TRS inputs, 1 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height, per speaker): 5.5" x 5.7" x 8.2", 140 x 145 x 208mm
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 7.39 lbs., 3.35kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Woofer Size||3.5" Woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.