Ludwig Atlas Pro hardware is designed for the touring professional: heavy-duty, engineered for rough travel and hard playing. Ludwig incorporates all of their high-end features into this line of hardware.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter - position the bottom cymbal at any angle and then lock it in place
- Centroid 3-Point Stability - the rear portion of the foot plate is elevated, making the stand essentially a tripod. The two-leg design creates more room for double pedals and other stands
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors - adjustable heel-plate anchors dig deep into drum carpets, ensuring that the stand will not move no matter how hard you play
- Progressive Action Roto-Linkage - gives smooth pedal performance while increasing the downward velocity of each downstroke.
- Infinitely Adjustable Footboard - completely customize the height and feel of the footboard
- Easy Break Down - folds compactly and in such a way that it protects its own intricate mechanisms.
- Double Braced Legs - designed for the tough rigors of road life
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.