Designed for professional speech and broadcast applications, the V35 Lavalier system is a super-affordable, premium quality addition to the Line 6 XD wireless family with a wealth of features and a rugged, high quality chassis.
Designed to closely replicate the sound, performance and reliability of a traditional wired microphone, the XDV35 utilises a full-frequency range (10-20kHz) across a license-free 2.4gHz bandwidth to capture every nuance of a performance. Unlike traditional wireless microphone systems, there is no compression in the signal chain, so the replication of the XD series is second to none. 24-bit signal conversion also retains the rich, full sound of the human voice with no audible drop outs or compromises in quality.
Like with most Line 6 digital wireless microphones, simplicity is key to their success. It operates across 6 channels simultaneously to low feedback and interference and is ready to go within 5 seconds of plugging it in, thanks to automatic channel frequency scanning. The V35 will even deliver results up to 85m away from the receiver box.
- Professional discrete lavalier wireless system for spoken word performers
- Premium cardioid condenser capsule reducing feedback susceptibility
- One-step setup
- Full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2dB) AF frequency response
- Wide 117dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- Superior transient response
- 24-bit digital conversion
- Dynamic filter minimizes environment noise
- Standard 1/4" input enabling use of 3rd party microphones
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- License-free operation worldwide
- 6 always-available channels
- 275' / 83m range - 10' away or 200' away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line-of-sight obstacles)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.