For that authentic "amp-in-the-room" playing experience when using your favourite modeler, Line 6 have created the Powercab 112 Plus: a 1 x 12" active speaker system with six built-in Speaker Models, that makes the perfect gigging companion in small to medium sized venues!
The Ultimate Gigging Buddy for your Modeler
With the ability to create a whole host of amplifier and speaker sounds when paired with your favourite modeler, profile, or even amp-sim pedal, the Line 6 Powercab's newly developed technology is second to none. There's also the option for "Flat Mode", which gives the Line 6 Powercab 112 Plus a natural frequency response and plenty of headroom, letting your modeler take the reins to develop your own unique sound!
Featuring an extensive range of tonal possibilities, thanks in part to the custom-made speaker setup, the Line 6 Powercab 112 Plus is easilly one of the most versatile methods of guitar amplification on the marketplace today. The single 12" custom hybrid coaxial speaker features a lightweight cone, and high-temperature 2" voice coil, combining the punch and dynamic response of a classic guitar amp with the extended range of a PA speaker.
In true Line 6 fashion, the Powercab 112 Plus is solidly built to resist the rigours of life on the road. Designed to be relatively compact and lightweight, the curved plywood design manages to house a custom Coaxial speaker that can output up to 250 Watts of power, giving you plenty of headroom when used in a small to medium sized venue.
Not only that but there's also a kick-stand fitted, allowing you to angle the speaker towards yourself when using it as part of the backline, or as a frontline monitor.
Premium Sound Production
With the ultimate playing experience within reach, Line 6 have equipped their Powercab 112 Plus with a range of professional-grade Ins/Outs, deliverine a stunning performance in any setting. Featuring an XLR output with mix emulators, a Combi jack input that can take either 1/4" jack or Speakon cable connections, you can use the Powercab 112 Plus in a variety of different rigs and setups with ease.
Try Before You Buy
If you'd like more information on the Line 6 Powercab 112 Plus, then feel free to call into your local PMT Store and talk to one of our resident product experts - if they have any available they'll even set up a demonstration for you!
Order this fantastic speaker online today and make use of our fabulous finance and free delivery options!
- Choice of flat response or six classic guitar speaker models
- 250-watt amplifier delivers up to 128dB Peak SPL
- 12'' custom hybrid coaxial driver
- 70Hz-20kHz neutral frequency response in Flat mode
- Curved plywood construction results in a cabinet that is solid yet lightweight
- 128 Presets can be configured as any Mode (Flat, Speaker Modeling, IR)
- MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU digital I/O, and USB audio interface
- L6 LINK connection to any Line 6 Helix guitar processor
- Loads up to 128 third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Compression Driver
- Compression Driver Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Loudness SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage: 250 Watts
- XLR Direct Outs: 1
- Combination Input Jacks: 2
- L6 LINK/AES/EBU: Input & Output
- USB Audio Interface: Stereo/Out
- Presets: 128
- Display: Yes
- Speaker Emulations: 6 (Expandable)
- Impulse Response Support: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Kick Stands: Yes
- Weight: 16.10 kg (35 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions (mm): 567 x 462 x 305
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*