Line 6 POD HD500X Amp Modelling and Multi-Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Line 6 POD HD500X guitar multi effects pedal comes complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects. It delivers the most creative combination of tones, all from one expressive floorboard-style pedal.
The POD HD500X allows you to create lush sonic soundscapes that inspire your creativity. A perfect low-cost alternative to the Line 6 Helix Floorboard - now an industry standard amp modelling pedal, at a fraction of the price!
Detailed HD Amp Modelling meets Inspiring Guitar Effects
Via an intuitive display and footswitch interface, Line 6 POD HD500X give you the building blocks to create your own custom dream guitar rig. All from one multi effects pedal.
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance. Fine tune them to your exact requirements, save and manage them on the fly.
Line 6 Pod HD500X Key Features:
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects-use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones including Dual signal paths and Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- Fully assignable MIDI controller-control external hardware and software via footswitches and expression pedal
- L6 LINK connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap-tempo footswitch
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD HD500X software editor/patch librarian
100+ Studio and Stomp Effects
Featuring classic stomps, amazing Line 6 originals, rare and eclectic studio effects, POD HD X multi-effects will allow you to explore brand new song ideas and tones, serving as the ultimate studio tool for experimentation. Pod HD effects are intuitively organised into Dynamics, Distortion, Pitch/Mod, Filter, EQ, Delay, Wah/Vol and Reverb effects, plus more categories under the hood.
You can mix and match up to 8 effects simultaneously, using a broad collection of distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more. (Check out the preset list in the image gallery above to see how much bang you get for the buck!)
Only one question remains - how far do you want to take your sound?
Dynamic DSP Power
Line 6 POD HD 500X has more processing power than any other multi-effect at this price point. Dynamic DSP lets you stack the amps and effects you want - where you want them - to craft unique new guitar tones or re-create celebrated classics. POD HD X multi-effects give you the freedom to innovate, and the power to express your creativity.
Whether you're tracking or performing, POD HD X multi-effects give you control and flexibility for studio and stage. Both POD HD 500X and POD HD Pro X offer all the ins and outs you need to connect your stage equipment and record in the studio.
Fine-TuneableAdjust the Sag parameter to dial in the perfect amount of touch dynamics and sustain, and change the tone and color of the power amp distortion. Increase the amount of tube compression by varying the Bias Excursion. Fine-tune the cab with Resonance, Decay, Low Cut and Thump parameters. You can even use the Global EQ feature to perform room correction EQ without reprogramming individual presets.
POD HD X multi-effects provide a powerful platform for creating tone that’s all your own.
POD HD Editor Librarian software
The included POD HD Edit editor/librarian software offers easy on-screen editing and organization of all your tones.
You can even expand your tonal palette by adding amp model packs - available from the Line 6 online store. POD HD X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable.
From the Bedroom, to the Studio or Stage
The Pod HD500X features pro-grade footswitches feature bright red LED rings that are clearly visible from anywhere on stage. Assign multiple amp and effects parameters to the expression pedal and morph between sounds. Plus, the footswitches control the built-in 48-second looper, an instrument unto itself. With rugged construction and a bent-metal chassis, POD HD500X is ideal for any stage.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.700000|
|Effects||Amp Modelling and 100+ Stompbox Simulations|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.