Line 6 M9 Multi Effects Guitar Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Line 6 M9 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal is powerful, portable and bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Its wide variety of vintage and modern tones makes it perfect on its own or an unrivalled addition to you pedal board. The Line 6 M9 gives you over 100 distinctive distortions, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and many other kinds of expressive effects. They combine under your feet to form an instant collection of stunning stompbox tones (many of which are from DL4 Delay Modeler, Verbzilla and other well-known Line 6 pedals).
M9 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, no saving and no hassles. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and, just like with classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down.
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes. (It's like having 24 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time!)
- Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.060000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.