TOTAL STOMPBOX EXPERIENCE
M13 Stompbox Modeller is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience that features a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction. Without complicated menus or presets, M13 Stompbox Modeller channels the soul and ease of a stompbox. Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from our best-selling DL4 delay pedal), and so much more, reach into M13 Stompbox Modeller for access to many of history's most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds or four of the same simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All M13 Stompbox Modellers metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse. Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or scenes, for instant recall of an entire gigs or songs stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to change one or two pedals. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.
Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss the M13 Stompbox Modeller on stage and hit the ground running.
• Over 100 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
• Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
• Create up to 48 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It's like having 48 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
• Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo/Redo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post
• Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
• Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
• Included AC power adapter
• Dimensions: 15"W x 3"H x 11.5"D - 10lbs.
• MIDI in/out
• 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
• 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
• 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
• Two expression pedal jacks
• True bypass
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.