The Line 6 HX Stomp is a compact, pro-grade guitar effects modelling pedal that packs an incredible number of tone control in one rugged stompbox.
Super Stompbox, Travel Rig, Tone Expander and USB Audio Interface In One!
Now available in a Limited Edition Red finish, now's your chance to inject your pedalboard with some killer new tones in style. This cool new finish features the exact same specification and capabilities as the original HX Stomp, with the trademark Line 6 Helix sound and workflow.
Limited Red Run
We have a VERY limited quantity of these available, so act fast and get a unique Red variation of this incredible modelling pedal whilst stocks last!
Call our Sales Team on 0151 448 2089 to check stock availability or any questions.
Perfect for studio recording sessions or life on the road, the conveniently-sized Line 6 HX Stomp is a complete Guitar or Bass rig in a box. Featuring identical HX Modeling technology as the critically acclaimed Line 6 Helix, along with a 320 x 240-pixel colour LCD, the HX Stomp is a compact multi-effects pedal that has it all.
Line 6 Helix HX Stomp LE Red Key Features:
- Limited Edition Red Finish - Available in Europe only whilst stocks last!
- Compact, professional-grade Multi-FX modeling unit
- Utilises the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as the award-winning Line 6 Helix
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) allows use with other pedals
Intuitive Control and Editing
Thanks to both the colour display and the simple but powerful controls, selecting and programming patches couldn't be easier. In addition to this, you also have a measure of external control via MIDI, and there's even an optional Expression Pedal switch for extra flexibility.
Pristine Audio Quality
Featuring an industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range, the Line 6 HX Stomp provides you with a tremendous amount of depth and ultra-low noise signal. Using only the highest-quality components, the HX Stomp guarantees unadulterated audio from start to finish, whether you go direct to the Front of House, or laying down tracks in the studio.
Impressive Effects Library
As with the previous Helix models, the HX Stomp features a huge array of effects, IR simulations, and more. Featuring more than 300 effects and models from the Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products, and with the ability to simultaneously use up to 6 amp, cab and effect blocks, the HX Stomp is as versatile a modeling unit as you could wish for.
All-New Compact Design
Designed to offer you the best in guitar signal processing, but in a much smaller package than the original Helix, the Line 6 HX Stomp is both powerful and pedalboard friendly. In fact the HX Stomp is so compact that it will even fit into the top pocket of the Helix Backpack, making it perfect for regular gigging or the musician on the go.
Line 6 HX Stomp Technical Specifcations:
- DSP Processors: 1 x SHARD ADSP-21469 @ 450 MHz
- A/D/A Converters: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Chassis: Cast aluminium alloy
- Colour LCD: 2.4" diag. 320 x 240-pixel
- Capacitive Touch Footswitches: 3
- Power Supply: External DC (Includes DC-3G)
- Dimensions: 7.01" w x 4.96" d x 2.6" h
- Weight: 1.75lbs
Ins and Outs
- 1/4" Inputs: 4 (Main L/R, Return L/R)
- 1/4" Outputs: 3 (Main L/R, Stereo TRS Send)
- XLR Outputs: 1/4" outs impedance balanced, can use TRS > XLR M cables
- Headphone Output: Yes
- FX Loops: TRS Stereo Send, 2 x Return
- Expression Pedal In: EXP 1/2 (TRS: shared with Footswitch 4/5)
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: Yes
- iPhone/iPad Recording and Playback: Yes
- Input Pad: Yes
- Variable Impedance: Yes Input L (Mono), Right
- 123dB Dynamic Range: Yes Input L (Mono), Right
- Number of Preset Locations: 126 (42 banks x 3 presets)
- Number of Snapshots: 3 per preset
- Number of Processing Block Locations: Up to 6 (freely assignable, DSP permitting)
- Signal Flow Paths: 1 or 2 Stereo
- Amp Models: 74
- Cabs: 37
- Effects: 200 (123 HX, 77 Legacy)
- User of Third-Party iRs: 128 x 1024 or 2048-point mono
- Simultaneous Impulse Response Blocks: 2 x 1024-point or 1 x 2048-point, DSP permitting
- Input Gate: 1
- Looper Types: 1 Switch Looper
- Looper Memory: 60 Sec Mono, 30 Sec Stereo (Full-Speed)
- Global EQ: Yes
- Dynamic Input Block Routing: Yes
- Number of Footswitches: 3 (+2 via 1/4" TRS jack)
- Change Footswitch Modes with Feet: Via external switch only
- Swap all Stomp Assignments: Yes
- Footswitch Modes: Stomp, Scroll, Preset, Snapshot
- Stomp Footswitch Types: Latching, Momentary
- Maximum Number of Stomp Switches: 5 (3 Internal + 2 External)
- Maximum Number of Preset Switches: 3
- Maximum Number of Snapshot Switches: 3
- Number of Controllers: 99 (5 + 94 via MIDI CC)
- Adjust Parameters per Snapshot: 64
- Footswitch as Controller (Toggle Min/Max Values): 8 Per Footswitch
- Transmit MIDI Bank/Program Change: Via preset recall only
- MacOS/Windows Editor/Librarian/IR Loader Software: HX Edit (2.70 and higher)
- Dedicated Dry USB Out Channels (for Reamping): 4
- Preset List: Yes
- Quick-Reorder Presets: Yes
- MIDI Recall Indicator: Yes
- Repurpose Returns as Stereo AUX In: Yes
- Auto-Assign Wah and Volume Blocks: Mixxion Helix Pedal Only
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.