Laney Ironheart Foundry IRF-Dualtop 60w Guitar Amplifier Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Introducing the Laney Ironheart Foundry Dualtop 60 Watt Guitar Amplifier Head - Power and Versatility in an Ultra-Compact Form
Unleash Monstrous Power
Laney's IRONHEART FOUNDRY series takes the raw power and dynamism of their IRONHEART tube amplifiers and condenses them into an ultra-compact yet incredibly versatile amplifier.
Affordable, compact, and reliable, the IRF-DUALTOP brings over 55 years of tone expertise to the table. It's designed to sound great and deliver an exceptional amp experience.
- 60 Watts RMS: The IRF-DUALTOP boasts 60 watts of power for robust sound.
- Two Channels: Enjoy two channels, each equipped with Gain and Volume controls.
- IR-Based DI Out: Benefit from an IR-based DI output with emulation on/off, perfect for recording and live performances.
- Springline Reverb: The SECRETPATH algorithm-based digital reverb adds depth to your sound.
- Channel 1: Select from ASYM/CLEAN/SYM gain modes for Channel 1.
- Channel 2: Channel 2 offers selectable Bright, Flat, and Dark voicing options.
- 3-Band Passive Tone Stack: Fine-tune your tone with the 3-band passive EQ.
- Input Pre-Boost Level: Adjust the input pre-boost level for added control, and use the included footswitch with LED indicator.
- Loudspeaker Out: Connect to external speaker cabinets for a larger sound.
- High and Low Power Modes: Choose between high and low power modes, with low power offering less than 1 watt output.
- Effects Loop: Enjoy a transformer-isolated, high-quality effects loop for your pedals.
- Auxiliary Input: Use the 3.5mm stereo aux input jack to connect external audio sources.
- Headphone Output: Practice silently using the headphone output.
- Universal Voltage: The amp includes a 100-240V universal voltage power supply (24V), ensuring compatibility worldwide.
- Matching Cabinet Option: Just like the LEADTOP, the DUALTOP can be purchased as a rig with a matching GS212FE cabinet. The cabinet is purpose-built and features two HH designed HH1260 12-inch drivers that perfectly complement the DUALTOP's performance.
The Laney Ironheart Foundry Dualtop Guitar Amplifier Head packs a punch with its power and versatility, all in an ultra-compact and portable design. Whether you're recording in the studio or rocking out on stage, this amp has you covered.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Ironheart Foundry Series|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.