Laney Black Country Customs Tony Iommi Boost Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi is renowned for having one of the most instantly-recognisable guitar tones of the past five decades - and now Laney have put together a fun little stompbox to help you recreate it!
A Legendary Tone Returns
With the Laney Black Country Customs Tony Iommi Signature Boost you get an accurate recreation of the guitarist's legendary modified Dallas Arbite Range master pedal - a stompbox which was, unfortunately, lost one day along with its killer tone.
This pedal has been crafted as part of Laney's Black Country Customs lineup, and has been developed in collaboration with Iommi to recreate the killer tone that helped shape the sound of heavy metal for generations to come.
Laney Black Country Customs Tony Iommi Boost Pedal Highlights
- Signature Boost pedal for legendary Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi
- Helps recapture the sound of Iommi's long-lost modified Range master
- Easy-to-use controls, including a 3-way mid-range selector
- Crafted using high-quality components
- Used on-stage by Iommi himself
- All-analogue circuitry
- Powered by 9v battery (supplied) or Adapter (not supplied)
- Rugged steel outer-chassis
The original pedal that this one emulates would allow Iommi to push the front end of his amp into overdrive, which created the signature tone of some of Black Sabbath's most recognisable riffs.
To shape those tones, the TI-Boost features a significant bass cut and mid boost, with plenty of gain and EQ options. The controls are as follows:
- D - affects how much Drive is in your signal, taking you from a clean boost through bluesy crunch, and on to lead sounds
- V - controls the overall output level of the pedal, allowing you to hit the amp harder for natural distortion and sustain
- L - shapes the pedal's overall Low frequency response
- H - shapes the pedal's overall High frequency response
- M -this 3-way custom-voiced Mid switch for Low, Middle, and High Mid frequency boosts
The Tony Iommi Boost Pedal has been expertly crafted for repeated stage use, and would make the perfect addition to any pedalboard.
This pedal sports silent-switching and a buffered bypass circuit, meaning there's no loss of signal or unwanted "noise" when you use it.
In addition to this, all of this wizardry is housed within a robust steel enclosure, allowing it to stand up to repeated use, night after night.
Laney Black Country Customs Tony Iommi Boost Pedal Specs
- Tony Iommi's signature gain pedal
- Used on stage by Tony
- Solid metal chassis construction
- 9v Battery Supplied
- Controls: Drive, Volume, Low, High, and 3-way Mid-Range toggle switch
- Item Dimensions: 56mm x 66mm x 112mm (HxWxD)
- Carton Dimensions: 57mm x 78mm x 122mm (HxWxD)
- Item Weight: 0.55kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!