All the things any solo performer or acoustic guitarist could need are built right into the Laney A1+. Take a DI feed for the sound man or use it as a one stop portable PA for smaller gigs or as a dedicated tilt back monitor on the big stage. There's phantom power for condensers, EQ to get it all sounding sweet and enhance it all with built in FX.
- Made to be played The A1+ features two separate channels, either of which can be used with guitar or a microphone. Featuring XLR & 1/4" combo jacks.
- Monitor with Kickback, play along with dedicated playback The dedicated playback channel means you can always keep any mp3 players or additional line sources plugged in for backing. Laney's Kickback design means that it's perfect as a dedicated monitor on bigger stages.
- EQ, FX and dedicated live sound features Take control of your sound with EQ and feedback killer features. Then when you've got your core tone sweeten it all up with effects, applicable to either or both channels.
Laney On The A1+...
The A1+maintains the two completely identical but independent instrument/mic channels and separate Auxiliary input that made the original such a success – and all three can be used at the same time! Both A1+main channels have full EQ – Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
The A1+has increased headroom with an 80W power section and improved frequency response thanks to its high quality dome tweeter and 8” Bass driver. The A1+is fitted with an enhanced DSP, a Phantom Power option, Balanced XLR D.I. output and FX loop. The A1+comes complete with a footswitchable Master MUTE facility.
The A1+is packed into a compact ‘Kickback’ cabinet with our brand new TüffStüfffinish – an extremely tough, ultra-durable polyurethane coating – and comes with a built-in pole stand mount.
New A1+ Features:
• 80 Watts output power (with optical limiter)
• 8” Bass Driver
• 1” Dome tweeter
• Two identical channels for Instuments XLR balanced or Mono jack
• Both channels can be used and blended simultaneously for
multi pickup systems.
• Switchable phantom power on channel two for suitable microphones.
• Channel gain controls and peak indicators for optimum levels of
low distortion and noise.
• Full EQ on each channel Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
• Sub sonic filtering on each channel (for improved bass response)
• Overall anti-feedback control and phase reversal.
• Master mute facility on panel with remote via FS2.
• Headphone socket on fascia (mutes power stage)
• Auxiliary input on fascia panel for MP3 etc. with level control.
• Internal 16x digital FX module selectable to either or both channels
via pan control.
• Integral FX has level control and mute button.
• External FX loop on rear panel to either or both channels via fascia
FX pan control. (Selectable 0dB/-10dB)
• Both FX remotely mutable via FS2.
• Balanced XLR DI (Post EQ/FX) with ground lift on rear panel.
• Phantom switch on rear panel (with active LED)
• Dual voltage switching for 115/230V operation.
• Smaller cabinet size with pole stand adaptor
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.