The KRK VXT8 studio monitors represent the professional range of KRK's studio monitor series, with the same iconic Yellow kevlar woofer design as their award-winning Rokit series. A near-field monitor par excellence, the VXT6 is fitted with a proprietary-design 8" woven-Kevlar woofer and bi-amplified with a punchy 180 watts each; the design delivers tight bass and impressive volume. The VXT series are a more accurate, flat response monitor than their younger brother, the RP series, yet offer the power and added volume to translate well in bigger studio setups. Lucid detail, rock-solid stereo focus, and a generous sweet spot are afforded by a fast-transient silk-dome tweeter and sophisticated waveguide geometry. The cabinet design also incorporates a baffle contour that virtually eliminates diffraction distortion. A front-firing bass port (radiused to reduce port turbulence) eliminates boundary coupling, delivering clean, articulate low-end performance, even at high SPLs. On the rear of the speaker, the VXT 8 offers an XLR/Jack combi input for direct connection to almost any studio equipment or hardware, with volume, Hi and Lo trim switches allowing you to fine tune and tailor the frequency response of your monitors depending on your room size and shape.
- Bi-amplified powered monitor with 60-Watt high-frequency amp and 120-Watt low-frequency amp
- 8" Woven Kevlar woofer for extended lows, with updated design that removes heat
- 1" Silk dome Ferrite tweeter for fast transient response
- High-density/low-resonance ABS foam enclosure provides excellent structural integrity, extended low end response, and damping
- Front-firing ports for reduced turbulence
- Radiused enclosure edges eliminate diffraction and phase distortion
- HF and LF controls help compensate for room acoustics and ear fatigue
- Multiple protection circuitry with a switchable limiter keeps the monitor safe from transients
- Omni Mount support offers secure mounting options
- Ground lift resolves issues caused by ground loops
- Combination XLR-1/4" inputs
- 37 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.