KRK V-Series 4 V8; an active studio monitor giving you crystal clear audio with sparkling highs, defined lows and brilliant mid-range.
Active Studio Monitor
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors have been specifically designed for use in audio production, when precise audio reproduction is of paramount importance.
Working with hundreds of professional engineers, mixers and producers, KRK have developed this series of incredible studio monitors.
High Quality, Crystal Clear Audio
The KRK V-Series 4 V8 active studio monitor offers incredible sound via a 1” tweeter with a Kevlar dome and ferrite magnet.
Giving you full-bodied, clear and precise bass is the low-frequency transducer; an 8-inch woofer with cast aluminium frame, a Kevlar cone and ferrite magnet.
The design of the enclosure was also carefully devised to ensure improved sound. Specially rounded edges reduce distortion of the sound due to diffraction while the enclosure has been designed to ensure low-resonance meaning distortion and colourisation of the sound is significantly reduced.
The results are extended bass response, amazing vocal clarity and sparkling high frequencies, allowing you to carefully monitor all the elements of your current project.
Comprehensive EQ Settings
KRK have worked tirelessly, analysing and modelling hundreds of different monitor placements and room acoustic scenarios to ensure that the V-Series 4 studio monitors give you incredible results.
Giving you simple yet extremely powerful control, 49 user selectable EQ settings allow you to setup your audio perfectly for the room acoustics, speaker placement and personal taste.
Great for Any Studio
Whether you’re in a professional studio or a home studio, with its comprehensive EQ settings, the V8 powered studio monitor is the perfect fit.
With high quality components and the specially radiused edges of the enclosure, the V8 active monitor gives you incredible audio clarity; essential for critical listening, mixing, master and producing.
KRK Systems V-Series4 V8 Near-Field Monitor Key Features:
- KRK Custom Designed Kevlar Tweeter
- KRK Custom Designed Woven Kevlar Woofer
- Optimised Front Ported Bass Reflex Enclosure Design
- Bi-Amped Class-D Amplification
- Acoustic and Desk Loading Condition Correction Low Frequency EQs
- Mid and High Frequency EQs
- 49 Different DSP Driven EQ Presets
- Precise Input Level Attenuation Switch
- Standby, Ground Lift, Input Sensitivity and Logo LED Selectors
- Optional Protective Grille Included for Mobile Broadcast Applications
- Friction Lock, Neutrik Combo (XLR and TRS) Connector
- Robust EVA Foam Pad for Non-Skid and Acoustic Isolation
- Universal Threaded Mounting Bracket Points
KRK Systems V-Series4 V8 Near-Field Monitor Specs:
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low Frequency Transducer: Woofer, 8 Inch, Cast Aluminium Frame, Kevlar Cone, Ferrite Magnet
- High Frequency Transducer: Tweeter, 1”, Kevlar Dome, Ferrite Magnet
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 35Hz – 19kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 29Hz – 24 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Power: LF (200 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (230 Watts)
- Peak SPL: 118 dBSPL
- Connectors: Balanced 10k Ohm XLR / ¼” Combo Input, Standard IEC Power
- Level Attenuation: (-3.0dB, -2.5dB, -2.0dB, -1.5dB, -0.5dB, 0dB)
- System Settings: A (GROUND LIFT), B (INPUT – 10 dBV / +4dBu), C (STANDBY ON/OFF), D (LOGO LED ON/OFF), E (LOGO LED BRIGHT/DIM)
- Low Control: L1 (Low Shelf – 3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz/Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf + 1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- High Control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz), H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz/High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz/High Mid Peq +1dB 3.4 kHz), H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
- Enclosure Construction: MDF/Aluminium
- Grille (Use is Optional): Perforated Steel, Power Coated, Covers Both TWR and WFR
- Hardware: Tool for Switches Included with Unit, Threaded Inserts on Bottom of Enclosures Compatible with KRKSTDX4A1 Poe Mount Adapter and KRKSTDX8A1 Wall Mount
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.13” (435mm) x 11.18” (284mm) x 13.66” (347mm)
- Weight: 31.75 Lbs. (14.4 Kg.)
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*