KRK ROKIT 6 G3; the third generation of KRK’s celebrated active studio monitors – seen here in a cool white colour, offering a modern and minimalist visual presence.
Perfect Studio Monitor for Home Studios
Offering high quality audio with a lot of volume, it is clear why the KRK Rokit powered studio monitors are so popular in home studios around the world. Where desk space is a premium, the option to have this level of audio fidelity in such a small enclosure is what makes the Rokit Powered series perfect speakers for home studios.
Crystal Clear Sound
The KRK Rokit Powered monitor offers incredible sound via a 1” soft dome tweeter and a 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer.
The results are extended bass response, amazing vocal clarity and high frequency output up to 35kHz, allowing you to carefully monitor all facets of your current project.
Radiused edges reduce distortion of the sound due to diffraction while the enclosure has been designed to ensure low-resonance meaning distortion and colourisation of the sound is significantly reduced.
Designed for Smaller Studios
A ROKIT waveguide is used which is designed to ensure incredibly detailed image when in the listening position while a front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, thus allowing more options for positioning the Rokit RP6 in the room.
A wide range of input connections mean the ROKIK 6 G3 easily integrates with your existing system setup while a proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier delivers SPL up to 107dB, a lot of head room and low distortion.
The KRK ROKIT 6 G3, Rokit Powered studio monitor is the perfect, compact solution for small studios requiring big sound.
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Key Features:
- Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier Offering Large Headroom and Low Distortion
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimised for Superior Imaging
- 1” Soft-Dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up To 35kHz
- High-Frequency Adjustment Tailors the System to Personal Taste
- Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass
- Low-Frequency Adjustment Tailors the Monitors to Taste and Adjusts for Room Acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency Extension While Reducing Boundary Coupling
- Radiused Edges Reduce Distortion from Diffraction
- Low-Resonance Enclosure for Minimised Distortion and Colourisation
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Studio Environment
- Factory Installed Foam Pad Provides Isolation Between Speaker and Surface
- Peak SPL: 107dB
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Specs:
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 73W
- High Frequency: 25W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 48W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Slot Port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.87" (276mm) x 8.82" (224mm) x 13.0" (330mm)
- Weight: 19.4 lbs (8.80 kg)
|Woofer Size||6" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*