KRK introduces the KRK Classic 5 powered studio monitors, fusing over 30 years of innovative engineering and taking elements from KRKs most popular line the Rokit series, comes a monitor designed that delivers exceptional performance for your studio.
Innovative design, Classic KRK
The KRK Classic 5 features a new flat frequency solution which results in more authentic mixes and clarity driven critical listening. KRKs lab coats have fitted the Classic 5 with an Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1" soft dome tweeter with optimized waveglide and 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer.
KRK Classic 5 powered monitor features:
- A versatile powered nearfield studio monitor
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite 5" woofer
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adds adaptability and improved accuracy
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity
- System-optimized auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers while offering consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Under-monitor foam pad
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for optional connectivity for any studio set-up
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Low and high frequency adjustments tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
Tight Warm bass, crystal clear mids and Smooth Highs
A +2dB optional bass boost gives the KRK Classic 5 gives you an extra low-end extension, which is channeled through a 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer. This woofer produces a tight warm bass and crystal clear mids that will make sure the bottom-end of your mix is true sonically. The 1" soft dome with optimized waveguide gives gives smooth, clear and articulate highs up to 35kHz and the waveglide is designed to deliver detailed imaging in the listening position.
By manipulating the high and low frequency controls, the KRK Classic 5 monitors lets you establish your sound to your preferences, and a built in auto-limiter makes sure your sounds don't distort.
Engineered in the USA, using knowledge accumulated over 30 years, the cabinet features a front-slotted bass port, low-resonance enclosure and under-monitor foam pad which translates isolation between the speaker and surface for refined clarity. With multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) gives optional connectivity for any studio set-up.
KRK Classic 5 Specs:
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5" Aramid glass composite woofer
- High-frequency driver: 1" soft-dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 46Hz – 34.5kHz (+3 / -10 dB)
- Max SPL: 101 dBSPL
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Acoustic space control
- Power indicator
- Width: 7.40" (188mm)
- Height: 11.20" (284mm)
- Depth: 9.68" (246mm)
- Weight: 12.95 lb. (5.87 Kg.)
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.