Small Size, Huge Visibility!
Fits Anywhere Without Compromise
While the Pitchblack mini may appear smaller in size, it most certainly embodies superior tuner functionality. With a large LED display offering excellent visibility and the option for battery operation in spite of its compact size, the Korg Pitchblack mini guitar tuner can go most anywhere without compromising on functionality.
Usually, compactness and a light weight design means you’re compromising on stability and while other units tend to turn over easily when placed on the floor while you’re performing, the Pitchblack mini is equipped with slide-type stabilisers to keep it nice and secure, where you want it.
A fantastically useful feature for a miniature pedal tuner is the Pitchblack Mini’s support of battery operation but you can also use a DC9V adapter to use power from the mains.
You can choose from three different display modes for the Pitchblack Mini Tuner’s meter. In addition to the regular mode you can also choose from “Strobe” and “Half-Strobe” modes to allow you further customisation of pitch indication ensuring you get the results you want and fast.
Even though it has an extremely compact body, the Pitchblack mini has the same high-quality design you expect from Korg and the other units in the Pitchblack series. Inheriting the accuracy and ease of use you get from Korg tuners, the Pitchblack mini pedal guitar tuner allows calibration to be adjusted to a variety of different concert pitches.
Precision Tuning and True Bypass
Whilst using the Pitchblack Mini’s strobe mode, it allows for ultra-high precision tuning with +/-0.1 cent accuracy. When perfection is the requirement then the Korg Pitchblack Mini Tuner pedal is a great choice and makes it perfect for professional recording and live performance.
Due to its true bypass design, the Pitchblack mini guitar tuner allows for the input sound to become ouput with zero change (when the tuner is switched off) – the tuner circuit does not change, degrade or modify your sound in any way, shape or form and since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on it makes it great for use on stage when you’re gigging.
- Scale 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2 or AC adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life Approximately 3 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
- Current Consumption Maximum 40 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 45 x 93 x 44 mm / 1.77” x 3.66” x 1.73” (including rubber feet)
- Weight 129 g / 4.55 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2
- Optional Accessories AC adaptor (9V) KA-181
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*