Korg KDM-3 Digital Metronome Black
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Renowned for their powerful volume and clearly audible tones, the Korg KDM series of metronomes are often found accompanying professional musicians the world over in a wide variety of settings. New to the range is the wonderful Korg KDM-3, which features a fresh new appearance and a whole host of upgrades!
Style and Functionality in One Package
With a look reminiscent of a traditional mechanical metronome, the KDM-3 is more than just a pretty face. Featuring a rich variety of beat patterns and metronome sounds, as well as all of the convenient functions that you'd expect from a digital unit, the stylish KDM-3 will help support your performance in any situation, whatever instrument you play.
- Stylish design, reminiscent of a traditional mechanical metronome
- Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound
- 19 beat patterns support songs of any genre
- Easy one-touch operation and an easily-readable display
- Choose from three types of tempo settings to suit your needs
- Sound Out mode lets you tune while listening to a reference tone
- Timer mode is convenient for practicing the basics
- Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function
- Long-life design ensures worry-free performance even during extended practice sessions
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!