Kemper Profiler Rack-Mounted Digital Guitar Amplifier
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Finally, a solution to the needs of every guitarist and bassist: the Kemper Profiler - an all-in-one digital amplifier and multi-effects processor, with literally hundreds of pre-installed presets, all presented in a relatively small package, that is just as reliable in a live setting as it is in the studio.
Cutting-Edge Digital Guitar Amplification
Through utilising only the finest technology, the Kemper Profiler accurantely captures the sonic DNA of virtually any guitar amp, resulting in Profiles that are as living, vivid and dynamic as the original amplifier. Each profile perfectly captures every little nuance in sound and personality of your amplifier and/or cabinet combination of choice - just imagine never having to risk taking your prized, vintage valve amplifier on tour again once it's been profiled by the Kempler!
Just What Is Profiling?
Profiling is the name that Kempler have given to the proprietary technology which helps capture the sound and feel of each amplifier. Unlike standard modelling amps though, the Kemper Profiler creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of the amp - it's just as good as playing the real thing.
Built-In Digital Effects
The Kempler Profiler's signal flow allows for up to 4 built-in effects to be placed "pre" the amp stack, and another 4 "post" the amp, allowing a selection of 8 to be run simultaneously, each with their own adjustable parameters. Not only that, but with Delay and Reverb you're presented with sufficient "spillover", which means the sonic tail isn't abruptly cut off when changing to another preset rig!
Effects available include a huge selection of presets from each of the following categories:
- Pitch Shifter Delay
- Pitch Shifter
- Phaser and Flanger
- Compressor and Noise Gate
As if that wasn't enough, there's also a built in FX loop, allowing you to connect your own external stomp-boxes, mixing them into any of the Stomp Modules, or in X or MOD in the Effects Section of the amp.
As the Profiler has been designed with live performances in mind (as well as studio work), Kempler have developed and included Performance Mode. This mode allows you to store up to 125 song profiles, with five musical scenes on each, allowing you to simply step from song to song according to your set-list!
Get In Touch to Know More
If you would like more information on this fantastic rack-mounted amplifier, call into your local PMT Store and speak with one of our resident experts. Alternatively, order online today and make use of our fabulous range of home-delivery options!
- World's leading digital rackmounted guitar amplifier and effects processing modeler
- Can create profiles for literally hundreds of preinstalled amplifiers and effects
- Easily profile your own physical amp setups
- Built-in DI can split signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry signal AND the profile used
- Built-in automatic spillover allows your delay and reverb tails to fade out naturally when changing presets
- Built-in Preamp and Effects loop
- Relatively lightweight (just 11.02lbs / 5kg)
- Home delivery options available
- Dimensions: 5.47" (H) x 19" (W) x 8.66" (D)
- Weight: 11.02lbs (5kg)
- Analog Inputs: 1/4" TS Unbalanced Front Input; 1/4" TRS balanced Alternative input with ground lift; XLR Balanced and 1/4" Balanced Return input with ground lift
- Digital In/Outputs: S/PDIF In/Out 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master only)
- Analog Outputs: XLR Balanced, 1/4" TS unbalanced Master L and R Outputs with ground lift; 1/4" TS unbalanced Monitor Output with ground lift; 1/4" TS unbalanced Direct Output/Send with ground lift; >108dB Dynamic Range; 1/4" TRS Stereo dedicated headphone output
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 degrees Celsius
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20 to 47 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum Altitude: 3,000m (10,000ft)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Effects||Delay, Pitch Shifter Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Booster, Pitch Shifter, Modulation, Phaser and Flanger, Wah, Compressor and Noise Gate, Equalisers, FX Loop|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!