Renowned by many guitarists the world over as the "best amplifier in the world", the game-changing Kemper Profiler is without a doubt the leading-edge digital guitar amp and effects processor available. Thanks to the patented "Profiling" technology, this Kemper Profiler Rack and Remote set offers you the ultimate all-in-one solution for live and studio work, in a relatively compact package.
Kemper Profiler Rack and Remote Set Highlights
- World's leading digital rackmounted guitar amplifier and effects processing modeler
- Can create profiles for literally hundreds of preinstalled amplifiers and effects
- More than 60 on-board effects to choose from
- Suitable for use with both Guitar and Bass
- Easily profile your own physical amp setups
- Built-in DI can split signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry signal AND the profile used
- Built-in automatic spillover allows your delay and reverb tails to fade out naturally when changing presets
- Built-in Preamp and Effects loop
- Relatively lightweight (just 11.02lbs / 5kg)
- Finance Options Available
The Pinnacle of Guitar Amp and Effects Modelling
Through utilising only the finest technology, the Kemper Profiler accurantely captures the sonic DNA of virtually any guitar amp, resulting in Profiles that are as living, vivid and dynamic as the original amplifier. Each profile perfectly captures every little nuance in sound and personality of your amplifier and/or cabinet combination of choice - just imagine never having to risk taking your prized, vintage valve amplifier on tour again once it's been profiled by the Kempler!
Just What Is Profiling?
Profiling is the name that Kempler have given to the proprietary technology which helps capture the sound and feel of each amplifier. Unlike standard modelling amps though, the Kemper Profiler creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of the amp - it's just as good as playing the real thing.
Built-In Digital Effects
The Kempler Profiler's signal flow allows for up to 4 built-in effects to be placed "pre" the amp stack, and another 4 "post" the amp, allowing a selection of 8 to be run simultaneously, each with their own adjustable parameters. Not only that, but with Delay and Reverb you're presented with sufficient "spillover", which means the sonic tail isn't abruptly cut off when changing to another preset rig!
Effects available include a huge selection of presets from each of the following categories:
- Pitch Shifter Delay
- Pitch Shifter
- Phaser and Flanger
- Compressor and Noise Gate
As if that wasn't enough, there's also a built in FX loop, allowing you to connect your own external stomp-boxes, mixing them into any of the Stomp Modules, or in X or MOD in the Effects Section of the amp.
As the Profiler has been designed with live performances in mind (as well as studio work), Kempler have developed and included Performance Mode. This mode allows you to store up to 125 song profiles, with five musical scenes on each, allowing you to simply step from song to song according to your set-list!
Is the Kemper Profiler Suitable for Bass?
The simple answer would be: yes it is! Thanks to the dedicated direct output, and the flexible splitting options for a typical "DI and Mic" routing, the Kemper Profiler Rack and Remote Set is ideal for bass players.
A recently added parallel signal path allows you to mix both the Dry and Affected signal, meaning you can fine tune your tone, and have both a clean and effects-driven bass signal running through to your output at the same time. Not only that but the built in Pitch Shifter and Analog Octaver effets are both optimised for bass.
And finally, there's an international collection of studio-grade bass amps included in the pre-installed Profiler presets - so you can literally start playing straight out of the box.
Designed to work seamlessly with the Profiler, the Kempler Remote is your ideal gigging companion. This versatile and easy to operate floor board allows you to control, administer and program your presets without needing any prior knowledge of MIDI.
This remote features a large, illuminated display, which makes it perfect for working on even the darkest of stages, and is housed in a rugged metal chassis so there's no worry of you causing any damage to it mid-performance.
If we don't appear to have this item in stock at the moment, then don't worry: simply contact our Online Sales Team and they'd be able to order one for you, in addition to letting you know what your expected delivery window should be.
Kemper Profiler Rack and Remote Set Specs
- Front Input: ¼ inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
Alternative Input: ¼ inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
Return: XLR balanced, ¼ inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Digital Inputs/Outputs: S/PDIF Input/Output 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz (24 bit) with RCA phone connectors for coax cables (Master only)
Control and Data Interfaces
- Midi: 5-pin DIN connectors for In/Out/Thru
- Switch/Pedal: Two ¼ inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
- Network: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device,USB-A and USB-B connectors
- Line Voltage: 100-240V. AC, max. 0.5. A
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Dimensions: 48cm (w) x 22cm (d) x 13.9cm (h) / 19 x 8.66 x 5.47 Inch
- Weight: 5 kg (11.02 pounds)
Please Note: This rack unit does not come complete with a Power Amp section, so if you're planning on plugging into a cabinet for stage work, rather than into your Front of House setup, you will need an external power amp
|Effects||more than 60 unique effects on-board|
|MPN||KEM PROFILER RACK SET|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*