The Kemper Powered Profiling Amp Powerhead Black uses the finest, cutting-edge technology to accurately capture the sonic DNA of pretty much any guitar amp.
This results in amp Profiles that offer the kind of organic feel and tone previously unheard of with modeling technology.
Industry Leading Amp and FX Modeller
Each and every profile on the Kemper Powerhead perfectly captures each and every nuance in both sound and personality generated by your favourite amps and cabs. Just imagine never having to risk taking your prized, vintage valve amp on tour again once it's been profiled by the Kemper!
Kemper Powered Profiling Amp Powerhead Black Highlghts
- Industry-standard, all-in-one solution for both guitar and bass
- Built-in, 600 Watt, Class-D power amp makes the Kemper Powerhead perfect for live performances
- Ships with literally hundreds of professional-grade effects, amp and rig Profiles pre-installed
- Effects signal-chain can operate up to 8 modeled effects simultaneously
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" Main Output sockets
- MIDI, S/PDIF, Cat 5e, and USB connectivity
- Home Delivery options available
So..What Is Profiling?
Profiling is the name that Kempler have given to the proprietary technology which helps capture the sound and feel of each amplifier. Unlike standard modelling amps though, the Kemper Profiler creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of the amp - it's just as good as playing the real thing.
The Kempler Profiler's signal flow allows for up to 4 built-in effects to be placed "pre" the amp stack, and another 4 "post" the amp, allowing a selection of 8 to be run simultaneously, each with their own adjustable parameters. Not only that, but with Delay and Reverb you're presented with sufficient "spillover", which means the sonic tail isn't abruptly cut off when changing to another preset rig!
Effects available include a huge selection of presets from each of the following categories:
- Pitch Shifter Delay
- Pitch Shifter
- Phaser and Flanger
- Compressor and Noise Gate
The Kemper Profiler Powerhead also comes equipped with a built in FX loop, meaning you can also connect your own pedalboard. You can then mix any of these effects into the Stomp Modules, or in X or MOD on the amp's Effects Section.
As Kemper have designed their Powerhead with live performances in mind, the inclusion of Performance Mode is a must. This mode will allow you to store up to 125 song profile, with up to 5 musical scenes on each, meaning you can simply step from song to song, according to your set!
Order Yours Today
Get in touch with your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome amplifier. Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Kemper Powered Profiling Amp Powerhead Black Specs
- World's leading digital rackmounted guitar amplifier and effects processing modeler
- Can create profiles for literally hundreds of preinstalled amplifiers and effects
- Easily profile your own physical amp setups
- Built-in DI can split signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry signal AND the profile used
- Built-in automatic spillover allows your delay and reverb tails to fade out naturally when changing presets
- Built-in Preamp and Effects loop
- Relatively lightweight (just 14.33lbs / 6.5kg)
- Home delivery options available
- Dimensions: 8.54" (H) x 14.88" (W) x 6.81" (D)
- Weight: 14.33lbs (6.50kg)
- Analog Inputs: 1/4" TS Unbalanced Front Input; 1/4" TRS balanced Alternative input with ground lift; XLR Balanced and 1/4" Balanced Return input with ground lift
- Digital In/Outputs: S/PDIF In/Out 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master only)
- Analog Outputs: XLR Balanced, 1/4" TS unbalanced Master L and R Outputs with ground lift; 1/4" TS unbalanced Monitor Output with ground lift; 1/4" TS unbalanced Direct Output/Send with ground lift; >108dB Dynamic Range; 1/4" TRS Stereo dedicated headphone output
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 degrees Celsius
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20 to 47 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum Altitude: 3,000m (10,000ft)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Effects||Amp and Cab Profiles|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.