From the introduction of the first Leslie speaker cabinet in 1940, instrumentalists (especially guitarists) have been making extensive use of modulation effects in their playing. Whether it's the slight echo afforded by a vintage reverb effect or vast washes of sound created by the latest high-tech chorus DSP's, modulation is as much a part of a modern guitarist's arsenal as overdrive.
Sonically Drench Yourself in Swirling Modulated Tones
With the Keeley Super Mod Workstation you get to combine two different modulation effects at the same time, chosen from a massive 16 different modulation, time-based and reverb effect types (8 in each bank)! Add to that a tap tempo function, Stereo Out sockets, and an expression pedal input, and you suddenly have the capability to create a nearly endless soundscape of tones!
Modulation Super Machine
Many of the effects in this fabulous workstation are amongst Keeley's finest standalone circuits, such as the DynaTrem (Harmonic Tremolo), ADT (Automatic Double Tracker), and more besides. A full list of the effects can be seen in the Highlights section below.
Each of the effects banks is selectable as a standalone, or with two effects running side by side, simply by using the appropriate activation switch.
The beating heart of the Super Mod Workstation is comprised of a hand-built board, and is crafted using decades worth of pedal-building expertise, with attention to detail and tone being at the forefront of every point.
Try Before You Buy
Keep your eyes peeled for this fantastic effects unit landing at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request an in-store demonstration with one of our resident product experts.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects in one box - Super Fidelity, Super Compact.
- The Super Mod Workstation has Tap Tempo for Mod Bank One, and external expression control on Mod Bank Two.
- Super Mod Workstation effects include:
- Tremolo w/triangle to sine waveform control
- Harmonic Tremolo w/presence tone control
- Filter Trem w/oscillator and random control
- Phaser w/feedback control
- ADT w/blend control
- Rotary Cabinet Sim w/treble horn control
- Digital Delay
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Chorus/Vibrato w/blend control
- Flanger w/positive or negative feedback
- Hall Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tap Tempo on Modulation Bank 1
- Expression Control on Bank 2
- Dimensions (Inches): 3.25 x 6.75 x 4.375
- Weight (Boxed): 1lb
- Power Supply: 9v DC Adapter Only (Not Supplied)
|Packed Weight (kg)||1.0000|
|Effects||tremolo, phaser, adt, rotary, delay, chorus, vibrato, flange, reverb|
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter only (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.