Keeley Electronics Hydra Stereo Reverb and Tremolo Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you seeking to add a new effects pedal to your setup, which is guaranteed to add immense flexibility and a gorgeous amount of space to your sound? Then we have just the thing for you!
Two Premium-Quality Pedals In One!
With the Hydra, Keeley Electronics have created the perfect companion to their incredible ECCOS delay and looper pedal.
This excellent high-fidelity Stereo Reverb and Tremolo pedal is specially-designed to add space and dimension to your audio, and is suitable for guitar, bass, and synth players.
3 Types Of Reverb
So, what does this pedal do? Well, for starters you get three incredible Reverb algorithms to choose from: Spring, Plate, and Room.
Each of these studio-quality reverb types have been used on countless hit records and live performances of the decades, and can be selected at the press of a button.
3 Tremolo Modes!
Complimenting the above mentioned Reverb effects you'll find 3 equally-fun Tremolo types: Sine, Harmonic, and Vibrato.
Both of these effects types can be controlled via the on-board Bypass and Tap Tempo switches, as well as an external switcher or expression pedal, opening up a huge array of sound options for you.
Keeley Electronics Hydra Stereo Reverb and Tremolo Pedal Key Features
- Stereo high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo effect pedal
- 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, infinite hold reverb trail
- 3 reverb (Spring, Plate and Room) and 3 tremolo modes (Sine, Harmonic, Vibrato)
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4? jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, low ~115 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Effects||Reverb and Tremolo|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.