Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
When a Nashville session legend such as Eddie Heinzelman comes together with a custom pedal maker like Keeley, it's time to sit up and take notice. Through close collaboration they have come up with the Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation - the ultimate solution to all of your Reverb and Tremolo woes.
Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation Highlights
- Boutique Reverb and Tremolo multi-effects unit, custom designed to the specifications of Nashville session viruoso Eddie Heinzelman
- Features 8 Reverb and 8 Tremolo effects to choose from - including vintage Two Spring Splash and Smooth Plate Reverbs, and 3 valve-amp style tremolos
- Includes additional sockets for Stereo Out, as well as Tap Tempo and Expression Pedal inputs
- Lotus Flower artwork gives the pedal a unique look
- 2-Year Parts and Labor warranty (see The Official Robert Keeley Home Page for more details)
- Fits neatly onto most pedalboard sizes
- Home Delivery options available
16 Studio Quality Effects Options
No matter how "minimalist" a guitarist is trying to be, they'll nearly always opt for Reverb and Tremolo effects on their pedalboard.
The Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation gives players a simple and beautiful sounding way to round off their board, bringing together those famous Keeley spring and plate reverbs with modulated valve-amp tremolos.
Two Flowers, Each With Eight Petals
This high-end Dual DSP effect workstation is packed full of studio-quality sounds that Keeley have developed tirelessly over the years, with each effect circuit having their own engine and set of controls.
You have a whopping eight effects of each type to choose from:
- Sine Wave Tremolo
- Square Wave Tremolo
- Harmonic Tremolo
- Dynamic Tremolo
- Pitch Vibrato
- Ramp Tremolo
Each circuit comes with indepent controls for output level, alongside controls unique to that particular effect type (such as Decay, Morph and Effect Level for Reverb, and Rate, Depth, and Morph for Tremolo).
This allows you to create a near-endless blend of both effect-types, each of which also has its own independent activation switch - so you can have just reverb, or even just tremolo activated at any one time.
As per Eddie's request, the Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation features a lovely Lotus Flower print on a cream background. Not only does this add to the pedal's aesthetic charm, but it also has a spiritual meaning too.
Eddie chose a Lotus Flower because it represents the search on a path to enlightenment (in this case: your musical journey). The cream background is for the pinnacle in achievement, whilst the deep red linework is for the passion involved in such an endeavour.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to know more about the availability of this pedal then please contact our online sales team or your local PMT Store directly!
Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation Specs
- Model Name: Keeley EH Verb O Trem Workstation
- Model Number: KWSVoT
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- Pedal Type: Reverb, Tremolo
- Battery: No
- Power Source: 9V DC (Not Included)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Input (Signal): 1 x 1/4"
- Input (Expression - TRS Only): 1 x 1/4" (TRS Expression Pedal Compatible)
- Input (External Tap): 1 x 1/4"
- Output (Stereo - TRS Only): 1 x 1/4" (TRS Compatible)
- Output (Mono): 1 x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 2.65" x 4.1" x 5.45"
- Weight: 0.46 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!