The components are specially selected and designed for maximum low end extension, with the JBL LSR310S going down to 27Hz. The features are chosen with professional use in a variety of situations, whether it's as part of a 5.1 surround speaker system or engage the XLF setting to get the deep impact of club PA system bass response for dance mix checking.
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
- JBL Patented Slip Stream™ Port - This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting - A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
- Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver - JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs - With balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the ".1" LFE Channel in a surround sound system.
- Three Crossover Settings - The 80 Hz setting is recommended for use with the LSR305, LSR308 or any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of an outboard crossover.
Driver 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
Low Frequency Extension 27 Hz
Max Peak SPL 113 dB
Amplifier Power 200 W CLass D
Crossover Settings 80 Hz, XLF, External
Inputs 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
Outputs 2 x XLR
Maximum Peak Input Level +20.3 dBu
AC Voltage 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD) 448 mm x 381 mm x 398 mm (17.65 in x 15 in x 15.65 in)
Weight 15.6 kg / 34.3 lbs
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.