JBL LSR310S Active Studio Subwoofer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The components are specially selected and designed for maximum low end extension, with the JBL LSR310S going down to 27Hz. The features are chosen with professional use in a variety of situations, whether it's as part of a 5.1 surround speaker system or engage the XLF setting to get the deep impact of club PA system bass response for dance mix checking.
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
- JBL Patented Slip Stream™ Port - This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting - A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
- Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver - JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs - With balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the ".1" LFE Channel in a surround sound system.
- Three Crossover Settings - The 80 Hz setting is recommended for use with the LSR305, LSR308 or any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of an outboard crossover.
Driver 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
Low Frequency Extension 27 Hz
Max Peak SPL 113 dB
Amplifier Power 200 W CLass D
Crossover Settings 80 Hz, XLF, External
Inputs 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
Outputs 2 x XLR
Maximum Peak Input Level +20.3 dBu
AC Voltage 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD) 448 mm x 381 mm x 398 mm (17.65 in x 15 in x 15.65 in)
Weight 15.6 kg / 34.3 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!