With the amazing sound that's made JBL the top choice for recording studios, cinemas and live concert stages in a compact, affordable, and stylish desktop speaker, JBL 104 Powered Reference Monitors are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers - as well as anyone seeking enjoyable home listening experience.
More Detail in your Mix!
With JBL 104 Reference Monitors, you will hear true clarity and detail, with no coloration. The 104s deliver crisp highs and rich bass just as intended. They're optimized for desktop placement, with neutral low-frequency performance. And their smooth off-axis response means you can monitor with confidence in a wide sweet spot.
JBL 104 Reference Monitor Key Features:
- Coaxial 4.5-inch (118 mm) LF contoured driver and integrated .75-inch (19 mm) soft- dome HF driver
- Molded ABS cabinet with contoured low-frequency port
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier; 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer-level devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel volume control
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Integrated power supply
- Supplied as a Pair
Innovative Coaxial Driver
The 104 Reference Monitor’s innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver
accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance, for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room.
Impresive Low Frequency Response
The cabinet is precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to provide accurate bass at all listening levels. And with low frequency extension down to 60 Hz, you will be impressed with the bass you get, even without a subwoofer.
Convenient Form Factor
JBL One Series reference monitors were created with the modern production lifestyle in mind. They not only feature a sleek, new look for JBL, but with their compact size, creators can get legendary JBL sound even in smaller work spaces.
Smart features like a front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, the front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, providing isolation in one simple step, and dual 1/4-inch balanced and single 1/8-inch unbalanced TRS inputs accommodate a wide range of sources.
JBL 104 Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover: 1,725 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 104 dB
- LF Transducer: 4.5-inch (118 mm)
- HF Transducer: .75-inch (19 mm)
- Coverage: 120° Horizontal, 60° Vertical
- Input Types: 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) Aux In, 2 x RCA, 2 x 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) TRS balanced
- Max Peak Input Level: +6 dBV/+20.3 dBu
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 3.81 Pounds
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*