Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG, seen here in a classy Ivory finish complete with Gold Hardware, an awesome single cutaway style guitar that oozes Jackson style.
Single Cutaway Guitar with Jackson Sound and Playability
Jackson are well known for their ability to deliver high-performance instruments at incredibly attractive, great value prices and the Monarkh SCXMG is no exception.
Built for hard rocking, the SCXMG is a great example of the high-quality guitars found in the Jackson X Series.
Quality Guitar Craftsmanship
Jackson have taken a classic single cutaway shape and added their own unmistakeable style.
Mahogany has been used to craft the body with the cutaway allowing for each reach of the upper frets; perfect for solos and adventurous melodies.
A speedy one-piece Maple neck is set into the guitar and features a 12” – 16” compound radius dark Rosewood fingerboard, holding 22 jumbo frets while pearloid sharkfin inlays are present as position markers.
The compound radius fretboard allows for smooth and comfortable chording at the lower end while it flattens out towards the top of the neck so you can perform great solos with huge bends without the fear of fretting out.
Graphite reinforcement rods are used in the neck making for an extremely stable and secure build while enhancing sustain. They also protect the neck from warping due to adverse temperature and humidity levels.
A radius compensated TOM-style bridge has been installed, maintaining perfect intonation throughout the entirety of the neck so your chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson die-cast locking tuning machines work together for incredible tuning stability.
The scarf-jointed 3x3 AT-1 headstock features the optimum break angle at the nut and a straight string path for slip-free tuning.
All hardware is gold in colour, adding to the classy look of this already beautiful guitar as it perfectly complements the Ivory finish.
Giving the Monarkh SCX MG its incredible voice is a pair of EMG active humbucking pickups.
In the bridge position, you will find an EMG 81 humbucker while in the neck position, Jackson have installed an EMG 85 humbucker.
This pairing can generate complex tones for beautifully pristine cleans or crunchy, punchy distortion that doesn’t lose not clarity.
A three-position toggle allows you to switch between using each individual pickup or a combination of the two while two volume knobs (one for each of the pickups) and a Master Tone knob allow simple control over your overall sound.
An incredible guitar at unbeatable value with awesome to looks to match its incredible sound. The Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG is a rock guitarists perfect axe.
Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG in Ivory Key Features:
- Classic Single Cutaway Design with Jackson Style
- EMG Active Humbucker Pickups
- Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Dark Rosewood 12” to 16” Compound Radius Fingerboard
- Gold Hardware
Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG in Ivory Specs:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss on Ivory, Satin on Satin Black
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: Jackson® Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickups: EMG® 81 Humbucking (Bridge), EMG® 85 Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.