This 6-String Jackson Soloist X Series guitar is a thoroughbred Metal Axe, with monstorous metal tone provided by a pair of EMG Active Humbucker Pickups, adorned by a gorgeous quilted maple top and Burnt Cherry Sunburst finish.
A True Metal Monster
The X Series Soloist SLATTXMGQ3-6 is rife with Jackson’s bloodline - sophisticated ergonomic design, ultra-fast playability and, of course, monstrous tone. Combining raw EMG double-humbucker tone with a comfortable compound neck, the SLATTXMG-Q 3-6 perfect for those that want to express their inner savage!
Lightning Fast and Comfortable
Designed for super-fast shredding and handywork around the neck, the Jackson Soloist X guitars are built for the technically advanced, heavy-hitting players. A 1-piece, speed-profiled Maple Neck and a compound-radius, rosewood fingerboard make it super easy to dial in fast fingework when you need it most.
Furthermore, dual graphite reinforcement rods run down the length of the neck, fortifying it against the extremes of touring or life on the road.
The Soloist's ergonomically arched top enhances the playing experience to perfection. Supremely comfortable, the balance provided between a sustain-friendly maple neck and Basswood body works wonders. Rock solid playability runs in the DNA of all Jackson Guitars, and is no different here!
A pair of EMG active humbucking pickups - an 85 neck pickup and 81 bridge pickup - generate versatile, huge and high output tones for brutal distortion and clear, crisp cleans.
All The Trimmings
As with many other mid-range Jackson axes, this X-Series Soloist is adorned by cool Piranha inlays, Black Hardware, and single ply neck binding, rounding off a complete package for any big-stage performer.
Jackson SLATTXMG-Q 3-6 Specifications:
- Model Name: X Series Soloist SLATTXMGQ3-6, Rosewood Fingerboard, Burnt Cherry Sunburst
- Model Number: 2916261515
- Series: X Series
- Color: Burnt Cherry Sunburst
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Charvel-Jackson Compound Radius Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Arched Top, Speed Neck, Quilted Maple Top, EMG 81/85 Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||rg style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*