Continuing the metal legacy pioneered by pint-sized guitar legend Randy Rhoads, the Jackson Pro Series Rhoads model is here to rock your world. With the Jackson RRT-3 Rhoads Hardtail Ivory with Black Pin Stripes you get a fitting tribute to a man whos life was tragically cut short, but whose playing nevertheless left a lasting impression on the metal and neo-classical guitar world.
Jackson RRT-3 Rhoads Hardtail Ivory with Black Pin Stripes Highlights
- Lightweight, Pro Series guitar based on the classic Rhoads model
- Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers offer a hotter, more aggressive tone than ever before - perfect for pristine cleans and snarling distortion
- Through-body Maple Neck construction
- Bound Ebony fingerboard with a 12"-16" compound radius
- Adjustable TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece
- Gorgeous Ivory finish, with Black Pinstripes and Gold Hardware
- Ideal for experienced and professional players
- Finance options available
Perfect for Technical Playstyles
Combining versatile tone with classic rock style and innovative technology, the gorgeous RRT-3 proudly displays all the hallmarks of purebred Jackson heritage.
Featuring a one-piece maple neck-through-body construction, the Jackson RRT-3 is specially designed for unbeatable performance, and made with technical guitar playing in mind.
Powerful Ceramic Pickups
Chosen for the incredible sound they produce, these Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbuckers combine perfectly for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high-output for when you really want to crank up the gain.
These ceramic pickups feature hot coil windings, and deliver a well balanced tone with surprisingly rich upper midrange harmonic content. Whether you want to play searing lead licks or crushing riffs, these pickups deliver in true Seymour Duncan style.
In addition to this, the pickups are mounted to the body, resulting in an increase in natural resonance and vibration transfer. This adds plenty much punch to your sound, as well as more sustain than you'll know what to do with.
The pickups on this guitar are activated via the 3-position toggle, allowing you to choose each pickup individually or both at the same time. You can further sculpt your sound with the Master Volume and Tone control pots.
Neck Through Body Construction
A hallmark of Jackson guitars since 1980, the neck-through-body guitar is renowned for an increase in playability and sustain over their bolt-on/glued-in counterparts.
Reinforcing this neck is a pair of graphite reinforcement rods, which help maintain stability even in a neck as thin as this.
As if all that wasn't enough, the Jackson RRT-3 is also adorned with an array of finery to help it really stand out from the crowd. These appointments include gold-finished hardware, a TOM-like adjustable bridge, pearloid sharkfin fret markers, and even white binding for the fretboard and headstock.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales team or your Local PMT Store today to discuss the availability of this guitar, or simply order yours Online now and make use of our fantastic Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Jackson RRT-3 Rhoads Hardtail Ivory with Black Pin Stripes Specs
- Model Name: Pro Series Rhoads RRT-3, Ebony Fingerboard, Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- MPN: 2914311557
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Color: Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Shape: Rhoads
- Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson TOM-Style Adjustable Bridge with String-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson, Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||randy rhoads|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.