So, you're looking for a professional-grade guitar with an ergonomic, high-tech design that can open up new horizons of playability? Then you're in luck, because thanks to the Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH Trans Root Beer Guitar you get all of that and much more!
Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH Trans Root Beer Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade, high-performance superstrat style guitar
- Mahogany body with neck-through design, a quilted Maple top and a Transparent Root Beer finish
- Two Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers deliver an array of hard rocking tones
- Super-thin neck with a compound radius Ebony fretboard allows for maximum comfort at even breakneck playing speeds
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double locking Tremolo and corresponding nut lets you accentuate your playing with subtle pitch bends through to extreme whammy bar dives, without your tuning being affected
- Finance options available
Helps You Unlock Your Full Playing Potential
During the 1980s, if you wanted a high-performance guitar that was incredibly comfortable to play, Jackson was likely your go to brand. Whilst many other brands may have caught up in modern times, there's no denying that the Jackson Pro Soloist is still more than holding its own in the upper-echelons of the market.
With the Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q you get the company's final word in high-tech guitar design. This super high-performance evolution opens up new horizons of playability, and allows you to unlock your full potential as a player.
Top Notch Construction
Featuring a one-piece maple "neck-through-body" design, with a mahogany body and quilt maple top, this guitar offers you the perfect blend of tone, natural sustain, and stability. Sitting atop the neck is a compound-radius ebony fingerboard that's ideal for high-speed, technical playstyles.
Seymour Duncan Distortion Pickups
A guitar of such high quality wouldn't be complete without a set of pickups to match, which is why Jackson have opted to use a pair of SD Distortion humbuckers on the Pro Series Soloist SL2Q.
These pickups combine nicely with the guitar's tonewoods, offering a highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output and pristing cleans.
Whilst these pickups do indeed clean up nicely, it's safe to say that their main strength lies within the realms of high-gain distortion, delivering sounds perfect for heavy riffs to searing lead lines and beyond.
The Finishing Touches
To finish up in true Jackson fashion, this Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH comes complete with black nickel hardware, piranha tooth inlays, sealed die-cast tuning machines, and that traditional Jackson 6-in-line headstock.
The overall result is a guitar that not only feels and sounds great, but looks simply sublime too.
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH Trans Root Beer Guitar Specs
- Model Name: Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, Ebony Fingerboard, Transparent Root Beer
- Model #: 2914222580
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Transparent Root Beer
- Body: Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions: 4.60" x 18.10" x 44.80"
- Weight: 6.14 LB
|Nut Width||1.6875" (42.86mm)|
|Neck Wood||1-pc maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*