If you're in the market for a professional-grade, super-sleek axe that can truly help you develop your playing technique, then Jackson have got you covered. Introducing the Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 Satin Red Electric Guitar - a modern-day "superstrat" that combines sound, playability, and style in a way only Jackson know how to do.
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 Satin Red Electric Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade, high-performance super-strat style guitar
- Solid mahogany body with a maple neck-through-body design offers an ideal balance of natural tone, sustain, and reliability
- Satin Red body finish with a bound, matching headstock
- Super-fast neck, with a compound radius fingerboard, allows for the maximum amount of hand comfort, even at breakneck playing speeds
- Two Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem humbuckers deliver an array of hard-rocking metal tones
- Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo bridge system allows you to dive and soar expressively without negatively affecting your tuning
- Finance options available
The Next Evolution in Guitar Innovation
Originally the Jackson Soloist was developed as one of the world's first "superstrats" - a high performance guitar that offered all of the versatility and comfort afforded by a certain famous double-cutaway axe.
As the years past, the Soloist evolved into the verstion we have here: engineered for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing - a purebred shred machine.
Jackson Pro Series SL2
With this Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 you get the very cream of the crop - a professional-grade instrument that redines metal prowess.
Featuring a resonant Mahogany body, with a one-piece through-body maple neck, this guitar gives you a great balanced between superior natural tone, sustain, and reliability.
Sitting atop the super-thin maple neck you'll find a compound radius Ebony fingerboard, which is nicely curved towards the nut for comfortable chord-work. As you travel up the neck the fretboard flattens out, allowing for highly technical lightspeed playing.
Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem
Sitting at the Neck and Bridge positions on the body of this Jackson Pro Series Soloist, you'll find a set of Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem humbuckers.
These pickups combine perfectly with the guitar's tonewoods to produce a highly balanced, flexible tone. Their high output nature allows them to produce tones ranging from pristine cleans to snarling distortion.
You can also fine tune your sound with ease, thanks to the Volume and Tone controls, as well as the 3-way toggle switch.
To finish up in true Jackson fashion, this Pro Series Soloist SL2 comes complete with black nickel hardware, piranha tooth inlays, sealed die-cast tuning machines, and that traditional Jackson 6-in-line headstock.
The overall result is a guitar that not only feels and sounds great, but looks simply sublime too.
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 Satin Red Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: Pro Series Soloist SL2, Ebony Fingerboard, Satin Red
- Model #: 2914222539
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Satin Red
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and Neck Pickups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions: 3.00x17.00x40.00 IN
- Weight: 9.00 LB
|Nut Width||1.6875" (42.86mm)|
|Neck Wood||1-piece maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*