Jackson Pro Series Rhoads RR3 Electric Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Jackson Rhoads RR3 is a guitar for serious players who need an instrument which is as up to speed as they are.
Nick-named the Concorde by Randy Rhoads himself after the super sonic aircraft, this striking shred machine has been tearing faces off since its initial introduction in 1981. This guitar is used almost exclusively for metal and hard rock playing however, with its Floyd Rose Tremolo, set of Humbucking Seymour Duncan Pickups and a full neck-thru construction, this axe can handle virtually any style to amazing extent.
- Body Shape - Rhoads
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape - Classic Rhoads - .790" at 3rd Fret, .850" at 12th Fret
- Neck Binding - 1-Ply White
- Scale Length - 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Jumbo
- String Nut - Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width - 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - 4 mm Hex
- Headstock - Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate - None
- Neck Finish - Oiled
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup - Seymour Duncan JB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup - Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking
- Controls - Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - HH
- Bridge - Floyd Rose FRT-03000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines - Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - None
- Control Knobs - Dome Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.060000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.