Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC, a single cutaway left handed electric guitar, seen here with a beautifully deep Tobacco Burst finish on a gorgeous Quilted Maple top, is designed for the modern guitarist.
Pro Series Monarkh Single Cutaway
Jackson have applied their decades of experience in guitar craftsmanship, construction and technology to produce an incredible electric guitar that has been designed to meet all the high expectations, demands and requirements of the modern professional guitarist; the Pro Series Monarkh SC
Incredible Craftsmanship and Construction
Jackson have chosen Mahogany to craft the familiar and classic single cutaway style body and gave it a beautifully arched Maple top.
A one-piece set Maple neck is used and features graphite reinforcement rods for an extremely solid and secure build. It also helps guard against bending and warping due to adverse temperature and humidity.
You get the awesome effortless playing feel people have come to expect from Jackson guitars thanks to a 12” - 16” compound radius Ebony fingerboard which sports 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups are found in both the bridge and neck pickup positions of the left handed Pro Series Monarkh SC.
With modern guitarists requiring a wide range of tonal variety, versatility and precise clarity – the Seymour Duncan Blackouts step up to the challenge and deliver incredible results.
These hot pickups can sound extremely aggressive when required and have up to 14dB less noise than your average so they work really well when you’re pushing high gain amplifiers and pumping out some thick distortion.
A three-position toggle allows you to switch between using each individual pickup or a combination of the two while two volume knobs (one for each of the pickups) and a Master Tone knob allow simple control over your overall sound.
High-End Hardware and Features
Jackson have equipped the Pro Series Monarkh SC with a Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge ensures great intonation across the entire neck and matches the fingerboard radius, giving you a comfortable playing feel while providing accurate string action and precise spacing.
The tail-piece and die-cast locking machine heads work together to ensure incredibly tuning stability that will stand up against some serious bends and thrashing.
The body of the Pro SC has three-ply body binding while the neck is bolstered by white single-ply binding which adds a particularly nice aesthetic with its contrast against the Ebony fretboard.
Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons finish off the high-end appointments on this awesome left-handed guitar.
With the Pro Series Monarkh SC, single cutaway left handed electric guitar, Jackson have created a seriously sophisticated shredding, thrashing and riffing machine.
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC Key Features:
- Seymour Duncan Blackouts Active Humbuckers
- Mahogany Body with Maple Arched Top
- Ebony Fretboard
- 12” – 16” Compound Radius
- Compound Radius Compensated Bridge
- Jackson Locking Tuning Machines
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC Specs:
- Model Name: Pro Series Monarkh SC, Ebony Fingerboard, Quilt Maple Top, Tobacco Burst
- Model Number: 2916902593
- Series: Pro Series
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Body Binding: 3-ply
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4mm Hex
- Headstock: Jackson® 3+3 AT-1
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Outline Pearloid Ghostfins
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*