Coming from the popular JS Series is the Jackson Rhoads JS32T; made to be “swift, sleek, deadly and affordable” with this edition coming in an eye-catching white gloss finish with black bevels.
Jackson Rhoads JS32T At a Great Price
The JS Series from Jackson Guitars brings classic Jackson guitar tone, looks and playability at a very affordable price tag.
Jackson’s Rhoads JS32T has an awesome arrow-like Rhoads shape body constructed from Poplar wood with a great, eye-catching black bevel contrasting nicely with the white gloss finish.
Bolt-on construction sees the joining of a one-piece Maple speed neck that has graphite reinforcement making for an extremely secure neck that has enhanced sustain.
Maple Speed Neck
The neck also benefits from a 12”-16” compound radius Rosewood fingerboard allowing you to get great low-action bends without fretting out. Jackson have pioneered the use of this innovative design which has the fingerboard gradually flattening towards the heel from the more rounded profile at the nut.
This kind of careful construction results in a comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut while allowing for optimal shred articulation and bending when you’re playing nearer the heel Traditional Rosewood is used for the bound fingerboard which holds 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A lovely satin finish makes this neck a joy to play – extremely smooth, comfortable and playable.
Powerful Electronics and Hardware
Jackson High Output ceramic magnet humbuckers deliver that great, unmistakeable Jackson sound while a three-way blade switch allows you to choose between using both pickups at once, the neck pickup alone or the bridge pickup alone for an assortment of voices. Master Volume and Master Tone controls give you further options for manipulating your sound.
An adjustable string-through compensated bridge keeps your strings perfectly in place and in tune while adding nice sustain.
Sealed die-cast tuning machines give you speedy, precise and secure tuning of your strings and all the hardware is black to fit in with the awesome Jackson aesthetic.
Jackson JS Series Rhoads JS32T in White with Black Bevels Specs:
- Model Name: JS Series Rhoads JS32T, Rosewood Fingerboard, Strings-Thru-Body, White with Black Bevels
- Model Number: 2910126577
- Series: JS
- Colour: White with Black Bevels
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Hardware and "Zebra" Style Pickup Covers
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*