The Jackson JS32 Rhoads Guitar, seen here in a sleek Black finish with White bevels, is a fitting, budget-friendly tribute to one of the most influential metal guitarists of all time - Randy Rhoads.
Affordable Signature Series Guitar
Renowned for his dynamic riffs, silky-smooth solos, and incredible tone, Rhoads designed his modified V in 1979, with the first model being created by Californian luthier Karl Sandoval.
Before long, Rhoads commissioned a prototype of the guitar - dubbed The Concorde - with the Jackson guitar company, which was then further-refined into his first official signature guitar.
After his untimely death in 1982, the Rhoads guitar was perfected and went on to become one of the company's most popular guitars - a legacy that continues to this day.
Jackson JS32 Rhoads Guitar, Black with White Bevels Highlights
- Affordable, high-performance Randy Rhoads Signature guitar from the Jackson JS-Series
- Lightweight Poplar body, carved into that famous Rhoads modified V shape
- Bolt-on Maple neck, with a sleek profile, and a 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard results in effortless playability
- Two Jackson High-Output humbucker pickups
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson double-locking tremolo bridge
- Superb value for money
- Ideal for relative beginners and aspiring professionals
Jackson JS Series
If you're looking for classic Jackson tone, looks, and playability, at a price that doesn't break the bank, then the Jackson JS Series is where you need to look.
In this case you get a stunning rendition of the afore-mentioned Randy Rhoads signature guitar, with its body carved from Poplar and a bolt-on neck made from Maple.
Whilst the body is lightweight and shaped to suit even the smallest of players, the sleek neck and compoud fretboard offer effortless playability.
In addition to that, the guitar sports a Floyd Rose Licenced double-locking tremolo bridge that will help keep it in tune, even after performing outrageous string bends and "whammy divebombs".
Delivering that famed Jackson tone is a set of high-output humbucker pickups, sitting in the Neck and Bridge positions respectively.
These pickups feature ceramic magnets, and offer the kind of dynamics and harmonics that you'd expect from a Randy Rhoads guitar.
Not only do they sound great with overdrive and distortion, but they're also sweet and articulate when played with a clean signal.
Order Yours Today
Call into your local PMT Store today and talk to one of our resident guitar experts about play-testing any of our awesome range of Jackson JS models.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Jackson JS32 Rhoads Guitar, Black with White Bevels Specs
- Model Name: JS Series Rhoads JS32, Amaranth Fingerboard, Black with White Bevels
- Model #: 2910137572
- Series: JS
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Black with White Bevels
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.190000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||randy rhoads|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.