Another great member of the JS Series family from Jackson guitars is the Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA, seen here in a glorious snow white finish.
High-Output Humbuckers, Affordable Jackson
When designing the guitars that make up the celebrated JS Series, Jackson one thing in mind – that each guitar must be swift, deadly and affordable.
The result is a fantastic series of guitars that brings classic Jackson tone, looks and playability to a wider audience than ever. Fantastically affordable guitars that don’t compromise is the signature of the Jackson JS Series.
The body of the JS22 DKA is made of Poplar and features a lovely gloss polyester finish that both looks great and keeps the body well protected.
Joining the JS22 Arch Top’s body by way bolt-on construction is a 1-piece maple neck that is made ultra-secure with the use of graphite reinforcement rods and a hardy scarf joint.
The neck also benefits from a 12”-16” compound radius bound Rosewood fingerboard allowing you to get great low-action bends without fretting out.
Jackson have pioneered the use of this innovative design which has the fingerboard gradually flattening towards the heel from the more rounded profile at the nut.
This kind of careful construction results in a comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut while allowing for optimal shred articulation and bending when you’re playing nearer the heel.
Great Jackson Tone
Giving the JS22 DKA the signature Jackson tone are a pair of high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, delivering full bodied tones with deep lows, punchy mids and crispy clear highs.
To shape your sound, you have two controls; one for Master Volume and another for Master Tone and to further mould your voice is a 3-position pickup switching blade.
With this blade control you can choose between utilising each bridge individually or combine the sound of both bridge and neck pickups.
Affordable Jackson Style
There’s nothing quite like a Jackson guitar and the JS Series is a fantastic line of guitars at a fantastic price giving more people the opportunity to own their own Jackson.
With a quality build, great playability and awesome humbucker pickups – the JS Series Dinky JS22 is sure to please.
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA Specs:
- Model Name: JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA, Rosewood Fingerboard, Snow White
- Model Number: 2910120500
- Series: JS
- Colour: Snow White
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Neck Wood||bolt-on maple with graphite reinforcement|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbuckers|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*