Jackson Audio Prism Effects Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Ultimate Tone-Shaping Tool
With the Jackson Audio Prism you get a superb tool for sculpting your tone, which features a buffer, boost, preamp, EQ, and overdrive circuit all in a compact stainless-steel enclosure.
This pedal takes your guitars natural tone and allows you to shape and transform it as you wish - mush like an optical prism takes pure white light and breaks it into a whole spectrum of colours.
Many players who use a Boost or Preamp will do so to help drive the front end of a valve amplifier into overdrive - which the Prism does incredibly well.
In addition to this though, Jackson Audio have encouraged guitarists to place the Prism at the front of their pedalboard, boosting their existing signal chain
Three Distinct Voices
To get the best out of your guitar, this awesome pedal features three distinct Colour voices for the Boost section, allowing you to dial in a tone for every occasion:
- Vintage - a silicon Trebler-Booster style voice
- Amp - a musical-sounding MOSFET boost akin to an overdriven vacuum tube amp
- Trans - an ultra-transparent JFET boost circuit
As a final bow in the quiver, the Prism features a high-current buffer at the very end of the signal chain, which will not only strengthen your signal but also preserve your gutiar's tone.
As a complete package, the Prism can contour your tone, slam the front-end of your valve amp, or add a new dimension to your existing pedals, making it an essential cornerstone to your setup.
Jackson Audio Prism Effects Pedal Key Features
- Boost, Buffer, Preamp, EQ and Overdrive pedal
- ±15 dB Active 2-band EQ
- 3 discrete Boost circuits, each with distinct voicings and 3 levels of gain
- Perfect as a preamp, always-on or to give that extra push to gain sounds
- Small footprint
- Top mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Relay-powered True Bypass
- Powered by 9-18 V DC PSU (center -, 2.1 mm, ~ 10 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Effects||Buffer Boost EQ Preamp and Overdrive|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.