Jackson Audio Golden Boy Overdrive Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're looking for what is largely renowned as one of the most versatile transparent overdrive pedals ever created, then the Jackson Audio Golden Boy could well be for you!
MIDI-Controllable Transparent Overdrive
This awesome pedal has been created in close collaboration with Canadian Alt-Country star Joey Landreth, and offers a saturation circuit that's rich in harmonic detail, and overflowing in headroom.
King Of Tone
Featuring four distinct clipping options, a 3-band active EQ, and Jackson Audio's famed Gain Cycle feature - not to mention a separately switchable MOSFET boost circuit and full MIDI control over all perameters - this premium-quality overdrive pedal would make a great addition to any players pedal board.
As if that wasn't enough, Jackson Audio spent countless hours on the EQ of this pedal, ensuring it will hit all of the frequencies a guitarist needs, and then removed the kind of ear-fatiguing highs and lows that you normally get with extreme settings.
Jackson Audio Golden Boy Overdrive Pedal Key Features
- Transparent Overdrive and Boost pedal
- Based on the celebrated Bluesbreaker/King of Tone circuit
- Active 3-band EQ - for optimal tone shaping
- MIDI control over all parameters, ON/OFF and Boost
- 4 Clipping-Diode Styles with drastically different sound characteristics
- 4 differently EQ’d Boost Styles
- GAIN CYCLE circuit - for instant gain adjustment in 4 steps
- Small footprint and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Powered by 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1mm, ~ 100 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.