IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK 76 Isolating Speaker Feet
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK 76, available here as a pair, are discreet isolating speaker feet that provide excellent isolation between your monitors and the surface they're on to ensure the best possible audio.
Convenient and Effective
Designed for heavier studio monitors, speakers and subwoofers, the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK 76 is easily placed beneath your speakers with a capacity of 18kg per ISO-PUCK.
Ensuring vibration is eliminated, the ISO-PUCK 76 isolators make sure you get pure audio.
Featuring an upper flange suction cup, the ISO-PUCK 76 attaches to the underside of your speaker or monitor cabinet while a lower isolator anchors itself to the surface you have your speaker on.
By removing your speaker from the surface and damping energy transfer with its two patented isolators, the ISO-PUCK 76 can drastically improve the sound you hear.
As a result, you get a more accurate listening experience which is perfect if you're an engineer or producer looking to get the perfect mix.
Buy the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK 76 Isolating Speaker Feet from PMT Online and get fantastic sound; ideal for the working sound engineer or producer.
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK 76 Isolating Speaker Feet Key Features:
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs (18 KG) per unit. It is recommended to use 3 or 4 units under each speaker. The total weight capacity is 120 lbs when using 3 units and 160 lbs when using 4 units.
- Patented IsoAcoustics Isolation: Tested at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC). The IsoAcoustics award winning design provides superior isolation performance.
- Exciting The Supporting Surface: The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area.
- Reduces Internal Reflections: IsoAcoustics isolator reduces internal reflections to eliminate smear. The result is an improved stereo image of natural spatial sound.
- Dimensions: 3" (76mm) Wide x 1.5" (37mm) Height. Package contains: 2 x ISO-Puck 76.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!