Route your DAW, mobiles, MIDI hardware and networked devices with MIDI and audio, all from one box!Play a synth on one device while using the FX from your PC plugins, all while MIDI keeps playing away through your hardware. No signal loss and all with rock solid performance.
iConnectMIDI4+ also has an ethernet port. Users can connect iConnectMIDI4+ to wireless router, ethernet hub/router, or any ethernet enabled device via its dedicated ethernet port and is network discoverable, allowing for musicians to control any of the devices connected to iConnectMIDI4+ via network connection, adding further control and connectivity options.
Many MIDI devices include a USB port for input/output of MIDI. iConnectMIDI4+ accommodates for this by addition of a USB host port that allows musicians to integrate their USB MIDI devices seamlessly. iConnectMIDI4+'s MIDI host port supports up to 8 USB MIDI synths, controllers, etc. enabling all computing devices that are connected to iConnectMIDI4+ to send and receive MIDI from devices that are connected to its USB host port.
- 4 In & 4 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- Supports 8 additional MIDI devices via USB Host Port + Powered USB Hub
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 3 Computing Devices Directly & More via Network
- Network Connectivity
- Supports MAC, PC, & iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru™ Between Up to 3 Computing Devices
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- Supports Over 64 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*